My New Little Winchester

"Wake up sweet cheeks!" Donna's voice pierced through my dreams. Thank goodness he woke me up, because I was having a nightmare. I'm not sure exactly what about, but all I can remember is feeling scared and that something was chasing me. I didn't even remember falling asleep. "Here is your company phone." He tossed a black flip phone on the bed next to me. "I went ahead and put mine, Cassie's, and Amy's numbers in there for you. He Devil already had his number programmed in it when he gave it to me. He told me to tell you that once you get the phone to text him so that he knows that it is in your possession." Donna wiggled his eyebrows as if it had a double meaning behind it. 

"Thanks." I opened the phone and sent a quick text to Mr. Hollington, confirming that I received the phone. Cassie came walking out of his room wearing skinny jeans, a purple shimmery top, and his wig and make up done perfectly. "Where are you going dressed so nicely?" 

"I have a date tonight." He spun around so that I could get the full picture. It is not fair that a man can look better in women's clothing than most women. "We are going to a bar a couple of blocks from here. I would invite you darling, but I plan on going home with him tonight." He winked at me. 

"It is perfectly fine. I wouldn't want to intrude." I giggled at the image of me having to sit there and watch him flirt with his date tonight. 

"Don't forget you have work in the morning." Donna reminded Cassie.  

"I know. I know. I don't plan on spending the night. I should be back before we have to leave in order to make it to work on time. Wish me luck!" He ran out the door before Donna could scold him even more.  

"I guess it is just you and me, sweet cheeks." Donna jumped on the bed, lying beside me. It felt really odd, but nice at the same time to have such a strong looking man lying next to me. "What do you want to do tonight? We could go to the movies or we could play Monopoly?" 

"I would rather not put our new found friendship on the line just yet by playing Monopoly." I laughed at the thought of me kicking his butt and then he throwing a tantrum because lost the game. 

"I hear you." He rubbed his chin that was beginning to show a hint of a 5 o' clock shadow. I could tell that he was in deep thought. "How about I take you to meet some of my other friends?" 

"No offense, but can I just stay here tonight? I don't think I have it in me to really go out." Donna nodded his head in agreement. "How about we just watch something on TV? Surely there is some kind of marathon going on right now." 

"I'll do you one better. I have every season that is out so far of Supernatural! We can have a Supernatural marathon!" He sounded so excited. I hate to break it to him that I have no idea what Supernatural is. "Please don't tell me that you hate Supernatural."  

"It is not that I don't hate it...I just have never watched it...or even heard of it." 

"What?! We are watching this shit right now! I can't believe you have never been blessed by the image of the Winchesters. My god, the daddy is even fine." He rushed to his bedroom, not even pausing for a minute. He bragged about how amazing the show is and that he was going to turn me into a Supernatural fan within one hour, because it will only take the first episode to make me start loving it.  

"Can you slow down for just a minute? Please! You are going to kill yourself if you don't take just a minute to breath." 

"I'm just so excited. Cassie has forbidden me to watch any while he is here. I think I have Supernaturaled him out." He sounded like a fan girl. "Now prepare yourself for your life to be changed." 

***Author's Note*** 

Do I have any Supernatural fans reading this? My dear friend introduced me to the show 4 years ago. 

HUGS AND KISSES 

TO MY MISTERS AND MISSES