|13|

Avi had returned the next morning— with abunch of food for Treech. Later on the interviews would he held, and Treech had a chance to gain as many sponsers as he could, if he took the opportunity.

Treech was sitting by his new allaince in the Zoo, talking to them, most likely forming a sort of plan in the arena. Mizzen's eyes glanced Away from the group, and cuaght Avi's. He nudged Treech in the shoulder and pointed the girl out.

Treech got up right away, coming towards her as fast as he could. "Your back again, cant get enough of me?" He smirked.

"You wish." Avi rolled her eyes, sitting down on the rough rocks, and passed Treech his bag of food.

"Hey, you love me, and you know it." He defended himself, peeking in the bag, "thank god, im starving."

Avi laughed, "Love is a little far."

"Fine, like me." He decided, shoving his mouth with the sandwitch she had brought.

"Still a little far."

Treech gapsed, clutching his heart. He was acting like her words hurt him, but he knew she was only teasing him. "I need a new mentor."

"Im the best they got, preety boy." She reached forward and grabbed the hat off his head, and placed it on her own.

"Oh really?" Treech's face went red at her words, but he didnt stop with the teasing. He liked where this conversation was going.

Avi hummed, twisting the hat on her head, "Everyone's been dying to have me, Y'know capital's prize victor and all."

"I can tell, you seem quite popular." Treech noticed.

"Oh, I am." She smirked at him.

"I wish you werent." Treech said quiter, making it seem like he was afraid of Avi hearing him. His words becoming riskier by the moment.

"And why's that?" Avi raised an eyebrow.

"So I can have you all to myself, obviously." Treech told her, his face not breaking out into the laugh like Avi expected it to. No, it remained seriouse.

"Wouldnt you like that." Avi pulled the hat off her head, but Treech reached out and put it back on her head.

"No, Keep it on, maybe then those capital know it alls, will know your off limits."

"And who said I was off limits?" Her head tilted to the side, innocently, and the action almost made Treech want to smash his lips against her's at that moment, but he held himself back.

"I did." He answered, his voice strong and brave, his hand inched out of the cage and onto her leg, in an attempt to prove his point.

Avi's eyes followed his hand, but she didnt move away, "Well Preety boy, I dont think you can do that."

"You got your eyes on someone else?" Treech asked her.

"Only you." She shook her head, sending him an innocent smile. It was like she didnt know what her words were doing to him, how they made him limp in the knees, and want to go against everything he had ever stood for. He wanted her, and he didnt know how to make that more obviouse.

"Good." Treech smiled back, "Dont want those capital boy's to think they can get they're hands all over you." Treech stood up, and for a moment, Avi thought he was leaving.

"Jelouse much?" Avi teased, and Treech retreated to his allaince, still speaking as he did, cuasing they're heads to shoot up at his voice.

"If thats what it takes." He shrugged, sending her a glance, he dropped off the excess food he hadnt eaten and turned around, "im talking about a good six feet from them, V." Mizzen looked up at him confused, his words not making any sense.

"What about, four?" Treech came back to the bars, crouching infront of her.

"Six." He decided firmly, he looked at her in a way, Avi couldnt quite understand. His eyes glinted in a way that only few could understand. It was like Avi was his world, and he was just revolving around it.

"Ok fine, six feet." She nodded, taking it into her head, "but that means no funny busniss in the arena."

"I wouldnt dare." His hands reached forward to grip the bars, "Ive only got the hots for a certain girl. Shes amazing." Treech smiled, pulling one of his hands off and tucking a strand of hair, behind Avi's ear.

"Who, Teslee?"

Treech rolled his eyes, "No, its you."

Avi's face blushed a firey red, as she tipped her head down, in a attempt to hide it. Treech had already seen it, and his voice dropped in a hushed whisper, "When I get out of the arena, maybe we can get some time alone." He winked at her, "But your gonna have to keep it real quite, My ma's a real light sleeper, and I dont think you want her walking in on us."

Avi's face burned even brighter, shoving Treech's shoulder, "Treech!" She gasped.

"What?" Treech laughed, regaining his footing, "whos gonna stop us, V?"

Avi thought for a moment, and shook her head, "noone."

"Exactly, I wouldt let anyone." He told her, "But I mean it, when we get out of her. I want us to be something, more than what we are now."

Avi's eyes locked with his, "yeah?"

"Yeah." Treech nodded, "If its what you want."

"Its all I've eve wanted." She confessed, and Treech smiled at her.

"Good."

It took a moment, for either of them to figure out what to say next, "what's seven like?"

Treech's eyes lit up with Joy, and it made Avi relize just how proud he was to come from District seven, "Its awesome, me and my siblings wake up every morning and we go out to the forest and we gather up trees, ive been working as a lumberjack since I was seven, its all I've ever known, but I dont mind it. The people there are great too, abunch of warm snuggly teddy bears."

"It sounds great."

"It is." Treech nodded sadly, he knew there was a chance that he would come back from the games, and he'd never get to go home to district seven ever again, but he didnt want to think about it. "Whats four like?"

"Its quite and calm, atleast last I was there." She said, "its rlly warm too, rarely ever snowed. But theres this rlly nice dock some of the kids hang out at, when were not working, and you could jump off it into the oceon." Avi smiled, remembering her home.

"Im guessing you can swim well."

Avi nodded, "kinda have too, the whole district is bassically water."

"Ive only been swimming in a small lake by the back of the district, its on the very outskirts so you gotta sneak out to get to it, but me and my siblings would go there every so often."

"Maybe one day, you could show me."

"One day." Treech agreed.

AUTHOR ANNOUNCMENT
NOT THESE TO FLIRTINGGG, its getting intenseeee, yall just wait.
Not them planning a life together, too bad she'll never get to see that dock... jk.... Or am I?

Dont forget to vote and comment