|16|

Avi rushed to the interview place— spotting Treech almost instantly in line, and grabbed his arm. He jumped back defensivly, but softened when he relized it was only Avi.

"You just gave me a heartattack." He laughed, making Avi smile at the souns of it. It was like music to her ears, she didnt know why, but hearing him happy made something spark inside of her.

"Sorry." She mumbled, her cheeks flushing a light pink.

"Dont be." He reassured her, "im glad your here."

She hadnt let go of his arm yet, and when she relized she blushed a deeper shade, "I have a plan."

"Of course you do." Treech nodded, letting her pull him off somewhere, for some reason he trusted her.

"He needs to use the bathroom." Avi told one of the peacekeepers, and Treech looked at her confused.

"I'll lead him—" The peacekeeper went to say.

"No, We can manage, you can see us from here." She decided, pulling Treech off again, before the peacekeeper could interfere. Treech let out a suprised laugh, as she pulled him in yhe bathroom, locking the door behind him.

"Y'know if you really wanted to get me alone this bad, you could have just asked." Treech teased, making her turn around, and meet his eyes with a smile, "no need for kidnapping."

"Im not kidnapping you, Treech." She shook her head, but the smile on her face didnt waver, as she stepped towards him.

"Oh really? Becuase it kinda looks like it." He continued.

Avi rolled her eyes, turning on the sink and letting it run for a moment, she was fully aware of Treeches presense behind her, seing his figure in the cracked mirror, he was hovering over her, and she relized just how much taller he was than her. "Take off your shirt." She told him.

Treech hesitated for a moment, his hand shakingly going to the top button, his eyes hadnt moved from hers in the mirror, and they held eyecontact as he slowly went from one button to the next. For some reason, Treech's heart was pounding against his chest, and it made him wonder why he was like this? He had been shirtless infront of countless girls before, but the way her eyes held his through the mirror, not glancing away for even a moment, made him want to shrink away in his stance, she was watching him, his every move. The way his finger gracefully trailed down his shirt, and finnally he pulled it completly off. The white fabric sliding off his defined shoulders.

"Dont stare too much, V." Treech smirked, as he leaned forward, his chest just barely grazing her shoulder as he placed the shirt infront of her, on the sink.

Avi's breathing hitched for a moment, but she straightened herself up carefully. Picking up the shirt and placing it in the sink, underneath the running water. "How much time till you go on?"

"Bout an hour an a half." Treech shrugged, stepping forward, to take away the space they had created between them, closing the distance between them. Avi tensed infront of him as she felt his hands begging to touch her waist. Sliding over the soft fabric of the dress she had worn, it was blue, like an oceon shade. That reminded Treech of district four, "you wear this for me?"

Avi tried to focus all her attention on cleaning his shirt, but her thoughts began to wander, unable to concentrate with the way his fingers gracefully touched her skin, "Maybe." She smiled, and the small action made his face light up, cuasing him to smile too.

"Its stunning." He breathed, his eyes unable to move from her. It was like he was teasing her, trying to take her attention away from her task, he wanted her to look at him. "V?" He whispered, and the sound of it made Avi freeze, it made her shudder in her spot, the feeling trailing up her spine, as his breath tickled the side of her neck . Her heart was pounding, and for a moment she thought it would rip out of her chest.