2|| The Awaited Letter

ARYAGARGH FORT

ARYAGARGH FORT

Aryagarh, the kingdom of Maharaja Jaysingh covered almost half of the hind. He was known to be the ruthless warrior but also at the same time he was worshipped as a God by his public. Being the ruler he was also a very loving husband and a great father to his four sons. 

The eldest son was none-other than Prince Rajvardhan Rathore, along with his 3 brothers Aditya, Vijayraj and the youngest Yuvraj. All four of them were well trained warriors but with different special strengths. Where Yuvraj was outstanding in Archery, Aditya was known for his sword skills. Aditya is yet to meet the person who could defeat him in his own speciality. 

Vijayraj was the smartest one, eventhough he was good in battle skills but no one could beat him in the strategies he built. The moment all the brothers completed their training Vijay took the hold of Ministry and the finances. Yuvraj & Aditya were given the role of appointing new soldiers and guide the head of security. 

Prince Rajvardhan was always trained to be the future king of Aryagarh, hence he was a combination of his brothers. But what he loved the most was using his knives on his enemies. He fought his first battle when he was merely 10 years old. His first kill was not more than 6 months later, when he saw a man assualting a little girl in the solitude of dense forest. And that was the day when decided to be the knight for his people. 

👑Arrival of the Letter👑

"Maharaj, King of Himgarh has sent a letter to you!" the royal guard announced from the door of his chamber. 

"Bring it to me" Jaysingh said to the guard. He was excited to recieve a letter from his childhood friend, whom he had not met in ages. 

"Hukum, Apko kya lagta hai, kya likha hoga Raja Surdev Ji ke khatt main?" 

"Hukum! What do you thing would be written in Raja Suryadev's letter?" asked his wife and the Queen of Aryagarh, Maharani Sridevi. 

"Hume nahi pata Devi, par haan hum bahut khush hai ke hume Suryadev ka khatt aya hai!" 

"I have no idea Devi, but yes what I know is that I'm really happy to recieve Suryadev's letter!" exclaimed Jaysingh.

Recieving the letter from his guard, he started reading and as he read the last part a huge smile appeared on his face making his wife ask another question in excitement.

"Hukum, aisa to kya likha hai ke aap itna muskura rahe hain? Hume bhi to batayiye."

"Hukum, what's written in the letter that's making you smile? Do involve me this as well." the queen said in a teasing tone. 

"Maharani Ji, why wouldn't I smile when my friend has solved all my problems." Jaysingh said with a laugh and hugged his wife with love. 

"Woah! now you making me more curious about what's written in the letter which is making you so happy." the queen muttered in his embrace.