23|| Saving Mishka

Rajvardhan's POV: 

My hand was about to stop her, it seemed as if she was about to hug him when out of nowhere she started to fall. I was so shocked that I didn't even realise she had fainted and Aariz rushed forward to prevent her fall just in time. 

"Mishi, Azizam (sweetheart)..., someone bring water fast!!" The Afghani Sultan screamed his lungs out as if he would burn down the palace if anything happens to my wife... my wife!!! I don't know how to express the scenario infront of me? Because an Afghani Sultan had my wife in his arms to whom he is calling Sweetheart. 

My trail of thoughts was suddenly broken when I heard the voice of anklets rushing towards us only to find Suman with a glass of water in her hand. 

"Aariz, yeh lijiye." 

"Aariz, here take this." she said before handing over the glass of water towards him. I was seeing red and immediately took my sword out only to keep it under Suman's neck and ask," Tell me how do you know this man?" 

The moment my sword was out several more swords came out from both my soldiers and Sultan's men, but my focus was on Suman who gulped down in fear. 

"Aqa-e-Rathore (Mr. Rathore)... this is not the time for quiz! A woman has fainted we need to take care of her first." Aariz said and was about to pick Mishka in his arms when I kept my sword in and jerked his hand away only  to drop down and pick her up before walking towards my chamber. 

"Call the doctors immediately, if anything happens to my wife I'll spare nobody's life." Forgotten was the anger I was feeling a moment ago replaced with the fear of something happening to her. The moment I reached inside my chamber I laid her down in the middle of the bed only to find her hands freezing and muscles twitching. 

"Is her heartbeat too high?" Aariz asked and I looked in his direction with confusion. 

"Kya hua Bhabhi Maa ko??" 

"What happened to Bhabhi Maa?" Yuvraj asked at the same time entering into the chamber with a worried look.  

"Prince Rajvardhan check her heartbeat and tell me is it too high?" Aariz once again asked breaking through my thoughts and I immeditately checked for her heartbeats which actually turned out to be beating very fast, as if she had just run a mile. 

"It's beating very fast!" I said. 

"Bring my bag now!" I heard the Sultan shout to one of his men before rushing towards the bed where my wife was laying still unconcious. 

"Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap? Apki himmat kaise hui humari Bhabhi Maa ko haath lagane ki!" 

"What are doing? How dare you touch my Bhabhi Maa!!" Yuvraj said before pointing his sword towards Aariz. 

"Kanwarsa, inhe kuch mat kariye, yeh bahut bade Vaidya hai... Inhe ek baar dekh lene dijiye, hum apse vinanti karte hai!" 

"Prince, please don't do anything to him. He's a well known doctor... please let him check her once, I beg you!" Suddenly Suman spoke out of nowhere only to find her near my legs. 

"Yeh kya bakwas kar rahi ho Suman? Jaanti bhi ho tum kya karne ki anumati maang rahi ho? Ek paraye mard ko Bhabhi maa ke sparsh ki anumati!!! Aur kya pata inki hi koi chaal ho insabke piche!" 

"What nonsense are you talking? Do you even realise what you're asking permission for? Permission to let a strange and unknown man touch Bhabhi Maa!!! And who knows this might be his doing!" Yuvraj burst into anger with his sword touching Aariz's neck, a little more pressure and the blade would cut the skin.