11|| Who is she?

Mishka POV: 

I rushed towards my chamber to get changed before someone else finds out that I was roaming around the palace in a man's clothes with a sword in my hand. My body was still trembling from the way I pushed Hukum on the ground and more importantly I'm scared of what might Aditya Devarji think of me. 

My mind was currently filled with storms of different things that scared the hell out of me. But at the same time remembering the moment where I had an intense eye contact with Hukum during the sword fight was making my legs weak. 

Suddenly I was feeling hot!! hence I rushed towards the bathing room to take a dip in the cold water. After doing the process for three more times I finally got changed into a beautiful Orange saree embroidered with golden coloured hand works done on it. I love wearing heavy lehengas but the saree... it has a very different place in my heart, a happy place. 

When I was in Himgargh I used to wear plain simple sarees with light weight work done on them yet elegant but now since I was married to the future King of Aryagargh, I chose to wear my saree a bit on heavy side

When I was in Himgargh I used to wear plain simple sarees with light weight work done on them yet elegant but now since I was married to the future King of Aryagargh, I chose to wear my saree a bit on heavy side. Even after that I loved what I was wearing, applying the vermilion on my head I walked out my room before placing the loose end of my saree over my head to cover it. 

"I'm so sorry Mishka, I tried my best to divert Rana Ji from going towards your way but he was hell bent on searching you. And he almost screamed which made me shook like a leaf!" Suman said in one breath before taking few long breaths to recover. 

"It's okay Suman, nothing happened as such. But next time I'll also have to be very careful before doing anything irrational otherwise soon they might realise that I'm not a good daughter-in-law and wife as well." I exclaimed. I was more scared of getting treated badly because of my act... as if I had committed a sin by picking up the sword. 

"That would never happen Mishka, nobody on the land would ever willingly want to hate you. You are the sweetest person I've known and I'm sure you'll be the best wife in the whole world." Suman said before hugging me tightly. 

"By the way you look beautiful in this saree." She added. I was so nervous of what would everyone think of me that I didn't even realise how happy her compliment made me. 

"Thank you Suman!" I blushed at her comment. "Now let's go and have a look at what's going on in the kitchen, it's my duty to check it once in a while so let's go." I said before dragging her towards the huge kitchen where I made my first Rasoi (Food). 

The moment we entered the kitchen it was a disastor, everyone was running from here to there some were shouting & yelling to pass on something... it was a total chaos. The moment I cleared my throat and asked "What's going on here?" there was a pin drop silence. 

"Did something happen? Why is everyone yelling and running here and there?" I asked again but this time with full attention. 

"Raani Sa, Rajkumari Vanya ayi hain aur Maharani ka hukam hai ke unke manpasand pakwaan banne chahiye, bas isliye sab usimain jute hue hai."