5|| The New Begining

Mishka POV:

I didn't even realise when I fell asleep but right now I'm wide awake because Prince Rajvardhan's right arm is right below my breasts and holding me in my place as if I'll run away. Though I would have done the same knowing how less knowledge I have of interacting with men, and now I have a husband. 

I tried not to move but the moment my eyes fell his face I was mesmerized, I have read about such facial features in my books only but never thought I could be watching one in real life. I didn't even realise that I was staring at his face and my hands were automatically caresing his cheeks until Prince Rajvardhan opened his eyes. 

Those two beautiful dark brown eyes with long lashes which I could die for... *Oh God!! He was awake!!!* The moment I realised what I was doing I immediately took my hand back, lowering my gaze I started to search for my duppata to cover my face which would have gone red from the embarrasment! Suddenly his hands tightened around me and with a slight pull he moved me closer towards his chest. 

"Kya dekh rahin thi aap? Patni Ji" 

"What were you looking at? My dear wife!" he said in his morning voice. Wow!!! 

"Um!! kuch bhi to nahi woh apke chehre pe makhi thi bas use hi hata rahe the." 

"Um! nothing! I was moving the fly away from your face." I said in a rush without even thinking what I said and it was too late to take it back!

I froze the moment his other hand took hold of my duppata and started to slowly drag it down my face. 

"Iss haseen chehre ko to mat chupayiye humse." 

"Don't hide this gorgeous face from me." he said in his same morning voice. And god was I falling for his voice? Ofcourse I was, who wouldn't? 

"Prince, Queen is asking you and the princess to get ready for the final rituals before leaving for Aryagarh" the guard announced from the door of my chamber. 

"Ji, hume tayar ho jana chahiye warna Raani Sa naraz ho jayengi."

"Ji, we should get ready otherwise Raani Sa will get angry" I said before trying to stand but completely failing since Prince's hand was still holding me tight. 

"Aapke muh se Ji sunkar bahut acha laga parantu humara naam Rajvardhan hai aap hume Raj bula sakti hai bilkul humari Maa Sa ki tarah." 

"I'm happy to hear Ji from your mouth but I would like you to call me Raj just like my Maa Sa." 

"No no, I can't take my husband's name, it's a bad omen." I said with wide eyes. 

"There's nothing such as bad omen Princess, but don't worry soon I'll make you scream my name while doing all the sins that could turn both of us evil for giving and taking pleasures. I'll be waiting for that day to come." he said before freeing me from his hold and standing up to get ready for the further rituals. 

I was just surprised and frozen at the same spot after listening to what he has said. I couldn't believe my ears and still can't gulp down what he had just promised me. He was talking about those sins which I've only read about and the pleasured sins. Shaking my head a little to come back to present I rushed to get ready for the rituals. 

I was ready for the ceremony, I had worn a beautiful cream coloured lehenga with lots of works done on it making it look elegant. I had my face covered with the duppata, I had my Maa Sa's waist-band wrapped around my waist making it tingle with my everystep since it had small little bells that made noise even with slight movements.