21|| Fluttering!

🚨🚨Alert : This chapter might contain certain heart-throbbing scenes which might make you blush like a fool....😊😊

So do read it at your own risk!!! But if you listen to me, why not enjoy reading it and blushing like an idiot with lots and lots of butterflies dancing in your stomach....🦋🦋

🚨🚨

*********************************************

Mishka POV: 

"Hume apni patni se kuch baat karni hai to kuch der ke liye hume akela chod den" 

"I need a moment alone with my wife, so please leave us alone." Hukum ordered making me more nervous about the whole situation. 

I was still facing down but could hear people leaving and with the sound of their departure my heartbeats were insanely increasing. 'Today's the day when the bubble of delusion will burst' I muttered to myself before taking a step back with fear. 

"Are you upset because I didn't come back to the chamber last night?" he asked in a very serious tone which was difficult to analyse whether he was in a good mood or I should simply just welcome the storm in. 

I was so scared that I wanted to say 'No' but couldn't even utter a single word, so I gently swayed my head from side to side to indicate I wasn't angry at all. I mean I was a bit sad but never angry. 

I slowly and gently took a step back in a very subtle way to not let it show as if I was about to run, which I genuinely wanted to do. I was about to take one more step back when my heels stepped over my skirt, sending me off balance.

"Argh!!!" I screamed & panic surged through me as I teetered precariously on the brink of falling, my arms flailing in a desperate attempt to regain my footing. In that heart-stopping moment, I felt weightless, suspended in time, until suddenly strong arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back from the brink of disaster.

I gasped in surprise, both from the fall and the sudden wrapping of the arms. My body was pressed against the solid warmth of none other than Hukum, who had shown his impressive reflex skillset at the moment. His touch made my body dance like a flame from the inside but at the same time my more than faster breath was slowly dropping down to normal. 

I looked up, my eyes meeting his with a mixture of gratitude, relief and nervousness. But what I saw in those eyes were not what I've imagined they'd show, in his gaze there was a flicker of concern, mingled with a hint of amusement.

For a moment, we stood locked in a silent embrace, the world around us felt like fading into insignificance. The blink of his eyes was what made me regain my composure, pulling away from him with a sheepish smile or maybe blush mingled with a bit of embarrassment. "Thank you," I murmured softly, my voice barely above a whisper.

He smiled back, a sparkle in his eyes as he replied, "Anytime." Forgotten was the fear I was feeling a few minutes ago and here we stood, bathing in the glow of bright sun. I wanted to feel as if I have found not just a savior in him, but a kindred spirit—a partner to lean on in times of need, and to share life's joys and challenges with, one step at a time.

"Apko humari wajah se koi takleef ho rahi ho to aap bezijhak hume bata sakti hain aap!"

"If you're having any kind of problem because of me then you can share it with me without hesitation." Hukum said with his hand still placed on my waist, holding me in place and close enough for him to hear my heartbeats. 

"Nahi Hukum aisa kuch nahi hai woh Daai Maa to aise hi mazak kar rahin thi."

"No Hukum, there is nothing like that, Daai Maa was just teasing you!" I said while my fingers were subconciously tracing the embroidered neckline of his Kurta. 

He dipped his head further down to close the distance and whispered "Is that so my dear wife? I wouldn't mind my Queen being possessive for me or maybe Jealous perhaps!" I could feel the warmth of his breath against my skin, sending shivers down my spine as I looked up into his eyes, dark pools reflecting the depths of his soul. 

I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation, as he cupped my cheek in his palm, his touch tender and reverent. His masculine scent was intoxicating and making me want to do scandalous and haughty things with him. 

"Uh-hmm" he cleared his throat which made me jerk up and move back a little, dropping his hand from my waist in the process. The sudden realisation that I actually sniffed him and almost melted in his arms in daylight with people watching was embarassing. 

"I-I'm so... sorry!" I said and I think I heard him chuckle a little before he cleared his throat again and stood with his head high and all serious like his usual self. 

"Well we are expecting guests today, hence I would like you to take care of all their arrangements as the queen of the palace." he said and not ordered as my king and those small details were messing with my head again. 

"Certainly, anything specific that I should keep in mind about our guests?" I asked, only to not make any mistakes and accidently offend them in return.

"It's my first time meeting them, I don't know them very well. But from what I'm well aware of is that they are Afghanis not Rajputs like us." he said with a tone that clearly meant his disapproval of these guests for sure.

"I'll make sure they are well hosted in our Palace." I said proudly and he kept his right hand on my head just like my father used to do when he felt proud of me. 

"I'll take a leave and make sure you do share your mind freely with me not only as your husband but also as a friend." he said with a smirk before departing towards the court room. 

"Bhabhi Maa, aap to bilkul laal tamatar ki tarah ho gayin hai sharmane ki wajah se, nai nai aap Uttari Laal-Seb lag rahin hain!!"

"You are totally blushing Bhabhi Maa... your face is red like a tomato or maybe like Northern Red-Apples." Yuvraj Devarji teased me and Suman laughed at my misery. 

"Do not tease me otherwise I'll complain to your Bhaisa..." I scolded him before he ran towards the court room just by the mention of his Bhaisa. Hukum loves all of his brothers equally but he has a soft corner for Yuvraj since he is the youngest of all. But that doesn't mean that all of them are not scared of getting scolded by Hukum. 

"Tum kya khi-khi hans rahi ho, chalo bahut kaam hai mandir main pooja karke rasoi ka kaam dekhna hai, aur bhi bahut kuch karna hai..." 

"Why you laughing like a maniac...huh!, let's go we have a lot to do, first we have to do prayer an then kitchen work and what not.." I glared at Suman before dragging her towards the Temple. 

I just wanted everything perfect since this is going to be my first task as the Queen of Mehrangarh or rather the entire Jodhpur!! "Oh Lord pls help me!" I enchanted infront of Lord Shiva before pouring some water on the Shiva Linga as an offer.

*********************************************

Heyoo Cutiees❤️❤️😍😍

Hurray!🥳 Another Update!!!

The long wait is over!!! You might feel like ugh!! pls more and I promise you next chapter is gonna be more exciting....

Well for now I hope you'll find this chapter interesting and share all the love and support!!!

And ofcourse don't forget to vote and leave your comments to let me know howz it going for you guys!!!

FOLLOW, COMMENT AND VOTE⭐⭐⭐