7|| Hamam (The Bathing Pool)

****************************************

Mishka's POV:

I never thought Aryagarh had such beautiful gardens with a huge swing in every single one of them. Every room has it's own balcony with a garden view, yesterday when I entered the chamber it was already evening and the sun had gone down which made it difficult to praise the beauty of this garden. 

When I woke up hukum was not there, later I learned that he went for court. So I took my time in bathing and getting dressed for my first rasoi (Kitchen). I was about to reach the Rasoi Ghar when my eyes fell on this garden and my steps automatically dragged me here!

 I was about to reach the Rasoi Ghar when my eyes fell on this garden and my steps automatically dragged me here!

"Kya aap bhi iss bagiche ki sundarta pe fida ho gayi hai?" 

"Have you also fallen in Love with this Garden?" Raani Sa asked startling me a little. 

"Raani Sa..." Words got stuck in my throat, I was scared of getting scold since she'd called me in the Rasoi Ghar for my first cooking and I was wandering around the garden. 

"Pehle to aap hume Raani Sa bulana band kar den..., Raani Sa honge hum Aryagarh ke parantu apki to hum Maa Sa hai" 

"First of all stop calling me Raani Sa...., I might be Raani Sa for the people of Aryagarh but for you I'm like your mother." she said with a smile.

"Ji... Maa" I said. 

"Iss bagiche ki yahi khasiyat hai, har kisiko apni taraf aakarshit kar hi leta hai." 

"Attracting every single person towards itself is the speciality of this garden!" she exclaimed before turning and walking towards me. She slowly closed the distance which made me feel more nervous. The moment she raised her hand, immediately as if my reflex worked and I placed my hand infront of my face to protect as if she'd hit me. 

My sudden reflex made her surprised but she might have ignored it since she reached out to lower my hand gently and then placing my long viel over my head to get a perfect view of my face. 

"Hum nahi jaante ke jo abhi hua uske piche ki kahani kya hai... na hum abhi apse uske baare main kuch bhi poochenge. Parantu ek baat zarur yaad rakhiyega Mishka kabhi bhi kamzor na padna aur rahi baat is ghunghat ki to isse sir pe hi rakhenge iss sundar chehre ko chupane ki koi zarurat nahi hai!!!" 

"I have no idea about what happened just now and what's the story behind it...nor will I ask you about it right now. But one thing you need to remember is that never become weak and for this long veil of yours... let's keep it on your head and show off this beautiful face of yours!!!!" Maa said while patting on my head. I just nodded my head and gave her a small thankfull smile for being understanding.