Chapter 15: "Act Your Age!"

{Author's Note: I'm so sorry it took so long to giving you guys these. I am super thankful for your patience. I am going to post the chapters I've got and then I'm going to wrap the story up. Will have about 20-25 chapters. But don't worry, this is only until I perform a REWRITE (it's something I've thought about but do be patient). :D I'll follow the show more, and give updated details. I've grown so much as a writer since I first wrote this story and it is time. This story has always been a calling to me, I love the actor for Chase so much I thought about 'chasing' him into Chicago Fire once or twice but I just can't get into the show. I am thankful for the continued support and hope I can wrap this up with what you hope. I can't believe people love this story after HOUSE MD has been done for like 15 years. It's available now on HULU and was on Amazon Prime for a while. Thank you all again and enjoy the last bit of chapters I have!}

{Normal POV}

Cuddy assigns the team a case involving a six-year-old girl by the name of Lucy. The little girl was currently in surgery. Robert, Mia, Cameron and Foreman all watch the surgery in the above observation room. Cameron makes a few suggestions and Robert tells her no.

"Get started on the tests, I am taking my girlfriend home." Robert says.

"Why?" Cameron asks.

"She's been studying all day and she needs sleep." Robert says.

"I'll bring you guy's coffee in the morning." Mia says.

"Marry me instead." Cameron says and Mia laughs.

"Sorry." Mia says.

{Mia's POV}

Robert and I leave. At home, I make us a late dinner and while he's cleaning the dishes since it was his turn I head into the bedroom. I gulped as I took a deep breath. I glance at the promise ring on my finger. The way Robert described his reasoning for giving me this, made me think that he really does want to stay with me forever. I opened the closet where I still had a box of clothes I didn't put away. In it were gifts from friends as pranks. Most were pajamas for private times in the bedroom.

"So, I was thinking we can watch a quick movie before bed, you know to let our stomachs settle?" Robert asks from the living room down the hall and around the corner.

"What movie?" I ask.

"What did you have in mind?" Robert asks.

"Uh, how about a romance comedy?" I ask as I pull one of the outfits out of the box. I get changed as I blush deeply before taking a deep breath.

"Alright, I've got the movie going. Are you done changing yet?" Robert asks.

"Uh, yes." I say and I hear Robert walking towards his bedroom. I take a deep breath as I stood in the bathroom to the bedroom. I hear him enter the bedroom and I peek around the corner with a blush. He was heading for his dresser. I take a deep breath again and gulp before stepping out and walking passed him.

"M-Mia." He says and I look at him with a deep blush as I was almost to the door, "That's not your usual pajamas. Normally you wear my shirt from the day..." I blush as I turn and look at him before blushing and looking away. I walk over to him and stop in front of him. I slowly lift up since I was still a little shorter than him and I kiss him slowly. I close my eyes as I hug him tightly while I continue to kiss him deeply. Robert breaks the kiss and I blush deeply as I place my head against his chest.

"W-What do you think?" I ask.

"You look beautiful, but why?" Robert asks. I look at him and I grip the fabric on the outfit.