|'You're just my girl best friend!'| - Marc {Part 2}

[Marc's POV]

She likes me? What! I never realised. Have I accidentally led her on? Did I reject her politely? Hopefully it wont ruin our friendship.

I watched her walk away from me, tear in her eyes, but then lost her as she entered the massive crowd. It was the right thing to do, right? I went back over to my friends, Héctor Fort and Pau Prim. "¿De qué se trataba? (What was that all about?)" Héctor laughed 

"¿Cómo la hiciste llorar? (How did you make her cry?) Pau asked confused.

"Me dijo que estaba enamorada de mí y me preguntó si sentía lo mismo. (She told me she was in love with me and asked me if I felt the same way)" I explained, avoiding their eyes.

"Y le dijiste que no, ¿verdad? (And you told her no right?)" Pau quizzed. 

"Sí. (Yep.)" I answered sitting back next to them, still avoiding eye contact and trying to find her.

"¡Maldito Marc, eres tóxico! (Damn Marc, your toxic!)" Héctor chuckled, whilst sipping on his drink.

"¿A quién buscas? (Who are you looking for?)" Pau questioned, following my gaze into the crowd of people.

"¡Nadie! (Nobody!)" I snapped, quickly looking back at Pau.

"Está bien, ¡perdón por preguntar! (Okay, sorry for asking!)" Pau laughed, shaking his head

"Alguien está humor. (Someone's in a mood.)" Héctor added with a smirk.

A few minutes go by, I tried to forget about Y/n but I couldn't, I tried speaking to different girls but they didn't compare to Y/n. No one compares to her. A tingle of regret entered my stomach. 

"Oi Marc ¿no es ese Y/n por allí? (Oi Marc, ain't that Y/n over there?)" Héctor asked. I looked to where he was pointing to see Y/n in the middle of the dance floor talking to another boy. I felt my heart sink and my face drop, seeing another boy make her smile like that. 

"¡Alguien está un poco celoso! (Someone's a bit jealous!)"Pau teased, nudging me as he examined my face. I took no notice of him. I couldn't take my eyes off them. He had his hands on her waist! That should be me not him. I should be the one dancing with her. Not him!

He whispered something in her ear which made my blood boil. I couldn't take it anymore! He was leaning in to kiss her now! "¡Con eso basta! (That's enough!)" I yelled, marching toward them. They both looked over at me. "¡Quita tus manos de ella! (Take your hands off her!)" 

I could hear my friends and others in the background, "Ooo!" they all cheered, as I pushed the boy onto the floor. 

Ella es mía! (She's mine!)" I shouted at him. Then I turned to face Y/n, her face full of confusion and worry. 

"Creo que yo también estoy enamorado de ti. (I think I'm in love with you too.) " I confessed, pulling her into me and kissing her on the lips.

"Pensé que no sentías lo mismo y que solo era tu mejor amiga. (I thought you didn't feel the same way and that I was just your girl best friend.)" She exclaimed, blushing as she pulled away. 

"Ver a otro chico haciéndote sonreír así me dio celos y me di cuenta de que te amo, quería ser yo quien bailara contigo así, lamento no haberme dado cuenta antes. (Seeing another guy making you smile like that made me jealous and I realised that I love you, I wanted to be the one to dance with you like that, I'm sorry I didn't realise before.)" I answered smiling.