|Not My Type| - Héctor {Part 2}

You woke up earlier than usual, 7:32am. After a few minutes of scrolling through Instagram, you decide to get up and have a shower before Pau as he takes ages in there. But first you go over to your wardrobe and search for an outfit to wear. A cute jumper and a mini skirt catches your eye. Perfect.

You pick up your outfit and your towel, then made your way over to the bathroom. The shower was running. Some else had the same idea as you did. Pau you guessed. Who else could it be? You quietly waited outside, leaning against the wall. 

Finally, the water stops a few minutes later, which felt like an eternity. After that, you heard the lock click, gaining your attention back at the door, that slowly opened. "¡Ya era hora! (About time!)" You blurt out, rolling your eyes. 

"Siento. (Sorry.) They replied, their voice gave you butterflies. That's not Pau. In shock you drop your belongings and look up at them. HÉCTOR! He was only in his shorts. You thought they all left last night. Damn. You couldn't help but look him up and down, which he noticed.' He has such an athletic body! ' You thought to yourself.  You bring your attention back up at his eyes, a smirk struck on his mouth. He then ruffles his wet hair with the towel that he had draped over his shoulders. 

"¿No soy tu tipo? (I'm not your type?)" He interrogated, looking deep into your eyes again. 

"Sí. (Yeah.)" You replied, looking away from him again. 

"No te creo Y/n. (I don't believe you Y/n.)" He smirked.

"¿Qué te hace pensar eso? (What makes you believe that?)"You replied, you checks flushing with a tint of red.

"Para empezar, no puedes mirarme a los ojos durante más de tres segundos sin apartar la mirada. (For starters, you can't look me in the eye for more than three seconds without looking away.) " He exclaimed, cupping your face with one hand and turning your head to look at him, making you get lost in his eyes. But he made sure you couldn't look away this time, his hand still glued to your face. "Y siempre te pillo mirándome también durante los partidos. (And I always catch you looking at me during the games too.)"

You were shocked! "Espera, ¿cómo lo supiste? ¿Me observas? (Wait how did you know? Do you observe me?)"

"Tal vez, pero quién puede culparme, eres hermoso. (Maybe, but who can blame me, you're beautiful.)" He beamed, as he glanced down at your lips. 

All of a sudden he puts his other hand on your wait and pulled you into his chest, you looked up to him and he puts his lips to yours. You were melting inside, you've waited for this moment ever since you laid eyes on him. As he pulls away to speak, you comb one hand through his wet hair, your other hand placed on his chest.

"No sabes cuánto tiempo he estado esperando para hacer eso contigo Y/n. (You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that with you Y/n.)"He confessed, before deepening the kiss, as his tongue entered your mouth.