|'I'm So Sorry, It Was An Accident!'| - Pau C {Part 3}

[Pau's POV]

" ¿Qué? (What?)" I perplexed, quickly facing him. 

"Está claro que te preocupas por ella, ¿verdad? (It's clear that you care about her, right?)" He smiled.

"Sí. (Yeah.)" I answered, looking down at my hands.

"Y estás haciendo todo lo posible para verla ella y asegurarte de que esté bien, A pesar de que apenas la conoces. Cualquiera que esté enamorado haría eso. Sé que lo haría. (And you're doing everything you can to see her and make sure she's okay, even though you barely know her. Anyone who's in love would do that. I know I would.)" He stated, as he randomly pulled up on the side of the road, by some shops. 

"¿Por qué te detuviste? (Why did you stop?)" I asked, confused.

"¡Pau deja de negar tu amor por ella y ve a comprarle unas flores! (Pau stop denying your love for her and go buy her some flowers!)" He exclaimed pulling  20 euros out of his pocket and holding it out for me to take.

"No, gracias, no necesito tu dinero, prefiero pagarlo, ya que es más reflexivo.(No thanks, I don't need your money, I'd rather pay for it as it's more thoughtful. )" I replied, pushing his hand back, and undoing my seatbelt. 

"¡Definitivamente enamorado! (Definitely in love!)" Marc giggled.

"Cállate.(Shut up.)" I retorted, hiding my blush, as I opened the car door to get out.

"¡No la has negado! (You haven't denied it!)" He teased.

[-Time Skip-]

I sprinted into the hospital to the reception with the fresh bouquet in my hand. "¿Está Y/n L/n aquí? (Is Y/n L/n here?)" I interrogated, out of breathe.

The receptionist looked at me sternly, "¿Quién eres? (Who are you?)" 

"Erm, erm, su novio. (Erm, erm, her boyfriend, Pau, Pau Cubarsí.)" I answered. Butterflies entered my stomach as I said that. I wasn't Y/n's boyfriend, as we don't know each other, but the receptionist doesn't know that.

"Lo sentimos, solo estamos dejando entrar a familiares directos. (Sorry, we're just letting immediate family members in.)" She exclaimed. "Pero si tomas asiento, podremos dejarte entrar, en unas horas. (But if you take a seat, we'll be able to let you in, in a few hours.)"

I sighed, as I slumped down on a chair in the waiting room. 

[-Y/n's POV-]

I woke up, to white lights shining down on me. It was only for a split second that I had forgotten what had happened and where I was. 

"Y/n tu novio Pau está aquí, para verte. (Your boyfriend is here, to see you.)" One of the doctors informed. Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend and who is Pau?  They pointed to a boy, fast asleep on a chair beside me. "Les daremos a los dos un poco de privacidad. (We'll give you two some privacy.)" They announced as they walked out the door.

It was that young defender! The one that made me end up in this place! Why were they referring to him as my boyfriend? I hate him! 

"¿Qué mierda estás haciendo aquí? (What the fuck are you doing here?)" I shouted, waking him up. "¡No quiero volver a verte nunca más! (I don't want to see you ever again!).

He looked confused at first but realised the situation. "Lo sé. Estoy aquí para disculparme, lo siento mucho ¡Perdóname, por favor! Sabes que nunca tuve la intención de hacerte daño. Si te hace sentir mejor, ¡te compré flores!. (I know. I'm here to apologize, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me! You know I never intended on hurting you. If it makes you feel better, I bought you flowers!)" Pau confessed, holding a fresh bouquet of pink and white roses.

After everything he did for me, buying me flowers, and coming to see me, I began to feel bad for being harsh on him. He obviously didn't mean to hurt me, clearly an accident. And after all he is a defender, a good one too, and that's the kind of tackle good defenders do. I guess I need to get used to more tackles like that, now that I'm playing with adults and at a higher standard.

I sat up smiling, and took the beautiful flowers out of his hands, setting them in one of the empty vases beside me. I patted on an empty space beside me, gesturing to him to sit, which he hesitantly did.

"Pau." I uttered, "Lamento cómo reaccioné. No fue tu culpa en absoluto. Eres un defensor genial y eso es lo que tienes que hacer, lo respeto. Supongo que me molesta que mi debut se retrase. (I'm sorry how I reacted. It wasn't your fault at all. You're a great defender and that's what you have to do, I respect that. I guess it bothers me that my debut is delayed.)

I could tell he was blushing a bit, even though he tried to hide it by turning away. "Realmente me arrepiento de  deslizante. Pero me hace sentir mejor ahora que sonriente y feliz.(I really regret sliding. But it makes me feel better now than smiling and happy.)

Without thinking, I embraced him. I could tell that he was taken back by his tense body, but he was quick to wrap his arms around me. We sat there like that for a while. And I just wanted to stay there forever. I was beginning to like him. He was kind. Caring. And handsome.

Suddenly he pulled out of the hug, and his gaze fluttered from my eyes to my lips...

I knew what he wanted. 

And I wanted it too!

We leant in together, pressing our lips on one another's. His were soft like silk. The kiss began to get more sloppy and passionate, after we exchanged tongues. Before anything escalated,  we realised our surrounding, and pulled apart in case anyone, for example a doctor or one of my family members, came in.