|True Love| - Héctor {Part 1} (Requested)

Sorry for the inactivity, I had lost inspiration. Hope you like it!

 [Requested by: ugshsushsb

(Introduction/Flashback from a year ago)

You were casually sitting by the pool in your garden, sunbathing in your new bikini, when a bright green football comes out of no where and whacks you on the head! "¡Qué diablos! (What the heck!)" You yelled, looking around and then you spotted him from behind the fence. That's right, HIM. Héctor Fort! Your next door neighbour.  The person you hated the most. Of course it was him, always causing trouble.

He'd always find a way to get on your nerves. 

"¿Puedo recuperar mi pelota, por favor? (Can I get my ball back please?)" He called, glaring at you and the ball, that you were now holding.

"¡No, no puedes! (No, you can't!)" You stated, giving him a fake smile. 

"¿Por qué? (Why?)" He pouted, holding eye contact from a distance.

"¿Por qué? (Why?)" You mimicked laughing, "Porque eres un polla, Héctor Fort García. ('Cause you're a dick, Héctor Fort García.)" 

He smirked, "Supongo que tendré que venir a buscarlo yo mismo. (I guess I'll have to come get it myself.) He began jogging over to you, so you threw the ball into the pool, knowing he'll have to go in to get it. 

Héctor noticed what you did, "¿Realmente? (Really?)" He laughed, shaking his head. Attempting not to get his new football kit soaked, he sat on the edge of the pool, trying to reach the ball with his feet. 

Wanting to seek revenge on him for his football whacking you in the face, you slowly crept up behind him and shoved him into the water. An evil grin began to appear on your face. Sweet revenge! You knelt down by the edge and watched as he resurfaced, his face full of fury. 

Suddenly he grabbed your arms and dragged you in with him.

[Present day - October 1st 2023]

You were getting ready to go to watch FC Barcelona Atlètic play RC Celta De Vigo. Of course you didn't want to go, because you had to watch your enemy, Héctor, play football for 90 minutes. But your family were very close with his, so you were persuaded to go. You were so confused to why so many girls fancied him, he was such a dick! 

[Time skip to the arrival at the game]

You got out of your parent's car, and you all walked over to the main entrance of the venue, where all the family and players entered through, with Héctor's family. Luckily He was taken to game on the coach with his teammates, or else you would have died. 

Your parents were getting food with the Fort family, whilst you were waiting by the stairs to get to the stands, when you felt a tap on your shoulder, thinking it was one of your family members.

Unfortunately, it wasn't. Your eyes were by met the annoying face of Héctor. 

"Hola, me alegro de haberte encontrado." (Hey, I'm glad I found you.)" He exclaimed, with a slight smile. You stare at him confused, you two never liked socialising with one another, and now he wanted to see you. Weird...

"¿Puedo hablar contigo en privado? Por favor, es importante. (Can I talk to you privately? Please, it's important.)" He continued, seriously.

Hesitantly, you nodded in agreement, and you followed him into an empty physio-therapy room.

"Y/n sé que nos odiamos, pero necesito pedirte un favor, por favor escúchame por una vez." (Y/n I know we hate each other, but I need to ask you a favor, please listen to me for once.)" He exclaimed, a little nervous.

"Héctor, ¿qué has hecho? ¡Será mejor que no me arrastres a ningún negocio de pandillas! (Héctor, what have you done? You'd better not drag me into any gang business!)" You joked, which made him smile a little.

"No, no." He assured

"¿Qué favor entonces? (What favour then?)" You questioned, curiously.

"Esto va a parecer raro pero, ¿sabes cómo tengo un montón de fans de chicas tratando de salir conmigo...? (This is going to seem weird but, you know how I have a lot of girl fans trying to date me...?)"

"Sí... (Yeah...)" You laughed, "Y harían cualquier cosa para follarte. (And they'd do anything to fuck you.)

"Eso también. (That too.)" He chuckled, "De todos modos, se está yendo un poco de las manos, me siguen hasta mi coche y me rodean, ¡es una locura! Así que se me ocurrió un plan para que me dejaran en paz. (Anyway, it's getting a little out of hand, they follow me to my car and surround me, it's crazy! So I came up with a plan to be left alone.)

"Continuar...(Continue...)" You replied, anxiously.

"¿Podrías tal vez fingir ser mi novia? ¿Solo por un mes o dos, por favor? (Could you maybe pretend to be my girlfriend? Just for a month or two, please?)" He asked, looking directly into your eyes.

[There will be a Part 2, No clue when it will be published though]