|Off-limits| - Fermín {Part 3} (Requested)

[A few days after that morning..]

Pablo hadn't talked to you since what happened that day with Fermín, and you knew that he had the right to be mad at you after you broke his trust. In result of this, you haven't been to any of his games, and you were gutted, you love supporting your brother. 

You were getting bored of solitude so you decided to go out for a relaxing night-time walk. When you had put on some warmer clothes, you headed out. The icy breeze brushing through your hair, as you trudged down the road toward the Barcelona city centre.

Eventually, you arrived at the edge of the city, everything was quiet and calm. Barcelona looked prettier in the dark, with all the lights. After walking along the cobbled, old pavements and alleys, you found a small restaurant to grab something to eat. You stumbled in and a warm, cosy atmosphere welcomed you. A small , empty table in the corner caught your eye. Tired, you wnt and sat down at it, picking up a menu. 

However, as you stared at the menu, you noticed a figure in the corner of your eye alone at a table across from you. You couldn't help but direct your stare to them. Something was off about them. You felt like you knew them. They were slouched on the chair, their tracksuit jacket's hood up covering their face, and they were focussed on their phone. Why did you feel like you knew them? 

Maybe you were just tired which was making you go delusional.  

After ordering your food, you sat there scrolling through Instagram on your phone waiting. All of a sudden, someone had sat down beside you. Confused, you look over at them. A boy with short, wavy black hair, diamond blue eyes dressed in a plain white tee and jeans. 

"Hola. (Hi.)" He beamed, with a soft smile, "¡Soy Francisco! (I'm Francisco!)"

Hesitantly, you replied, "Soy Y/n. (I'm Y/n)" You were hoping that they were the person sitting on the other side of the restaurant. 

You two conversed while you ate your food. It was very awkward, but he was really nice. Although you could feel another pair of eyes glaring over at you. In the corner of your eye, you could see person in the tracksuit looking over in your direction. You were too nervous to look back at them so you pretend to not notice their gaze.

As the conversation deepened, Francisco crept closer to you and soon enough you felt him wrap his arm around your waist. A shudder ran down your spine. You heart began beating quicker. You were starting to feel uncomfortable. 

"Se está haciendo un poco tarde ahora, creo que necesito llegar a casa antes de que mi hermano se preocupe por mí, lo siento. Ha sido un placer conocerte, Francisco. (It's getting a little late now, I think I need to get home before my brother worries about me, I'm sorry. It's been a pleasure to meet you, Francisco.)" You exclaimed getting up. 

But as you tried to walk away, he grabbed onto your wrist and spun you around. "Francisco, ¿qué estás haciendo? (Francisco what are you doing?)" You interrogated, as your voice began to shake. 

"Te deseo. (I want you.)" He answered smirking whilst he pulled you into his chest.

"¡Suéltame ahora! (Let go of me now!)" You cried, trying push him off.

His hands gripped tightly onto your hips. "Vamos, nene, solo una noche conmigo. (Come on baby, just one night with me.)" He pleaded, as he placed his head next to your ear and whispered. "Deja de ser una perra y ven a casa conmigo. Sé que quieres follarme. (Stop being a bitch and come home with me. I know you want to fuck me.)

"¡Bájate de mí Francisco! (Get off me Francisco!)" You yelled.

Then he forcefully cupped your face in his hands, pulling your lips on to his.

"¡Ella tú dijo que te bajaras, tú bastardo! (She told you to get off, you bastard!)" You heard a voice shout beside you, as they threw their fist at Francisco's face. All of a sudden you felt your stomach drop. Fermín? 

You turn to see him all tense and breathing heavily. He glanced over at you, "Vamos, que Pablo probablemente esté preocupado por ti. (Come on, Pablo is probably worried about you.)" He stated, gesturing to follow him out. 

You both left the restaurant walking together, awkwardly until he got the courage to break the silence. "¿Estás bien? ¿Lo conocías? No se lo diré a Pablo si no quieres que mi haga. (Are you ok? Did you know him? I won't tell Pablo if you don't want me to.)"

"Estoy un poco traumatizado, al principio pensé que era simpático. (I'm a little traumatized, at first I thought he was nice.) I stuttered, "No se lo digas a Pablo, por favor, se pondrá muy protector y no me dejará salir solo y se enojará porque estuve contigo. (Don't tell Pablo, please, he'll be very protective and won't let me go out alone and he'll be mad that I was with you.)"

He simply nodded at me response, and looked over at me with a comforting smile. You stopped walking, making him confused and stopping him in his tracks too. Nervously, you weaved your fingers in his hands, which he copied with yours, a small blush filling his cheeks. 

"Gracias Fermín, si no estuvieras allí creo que me habría visto obligado a ir con él. (Thank you Fermin, if you weren't there I think I would have been forced to go with him.) You smiled, your eyes watering. 

In response he pulled you into a long, comforting hug, and kissed the top of your head. "Te quiero Y/n. (I love you Y/n.)"He confessed, still holding you gently in his arms. 

"Te quiero Fermín. (I love you Fermín.) You whispered, cupping his face in your hands and slowly placing your lips on his. Then everything from that night came flooding back to you. You missed his touch. And the way he gave you butterflies. 

"¿Quieres venir a mi casa en su lugar? (Do you want to come to my house instead?)" He beamed, winking at you.