|Off-Limits|- Fermín {Part 1} (Requested)

{Requested by: Miri_88 }

[2015 - When Gavi joined La Masía]

You were watching tv as you were only 10, when your older brother by one year, bursts in through the front door with your dad, "¡Entré! ¡Entré! ¡Estoy oficialmente en La Masía! (I got in! I got in! I'm officially in La Masía!)" He shouted, jumping up and down with a massive smile on his little face. You ran over to him, hugging him.

"Bien hecho, estoy muy orgulloso de ti Pablo. (Well done, I'm so proud of you Pablo.) " You exclaimed, letting go of him.

"Por cierto, ¡mis compañeros de equipo están fuera de los límites! (By the way my teammates are off-limits!)" He stated, glaring at you.

"¿Seriamente? (Seriously?)"You interrogated, annoyed.

"Sí, sería extraño e incómodo para mí si salieras con uno de ellos, yo sería la tercera rueda. ¿Prométeme que no lo harás? (Yes, it would be weird and awkward for me if you dated one of them, I'd be the third wheel. Promise me you won't?)" He replied.

"Sí, Lo prometo. (Yes, I promise.)" You groaned, rolling your eyes.

[Back to Present day]

You were in your car, driving to the 'Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper' to pick up your older brother, Pablo, from training. Rain was heavily pouring down onto the windscreen, the wipers trying their best to brush the water off for you to see. At last you made it to the training facility, where you parked your little Audi on the carpark. 

It wasn't long until there was a frantic knock on the passenger side window. "¡Déjame entrar! (Let me in!)" Pablo cried from outside in the rain. You then unlock your car with your keys, allowing him to come in.  But then the door in the back opened and someone else got in. "¿Y/n podrías llevar también a mi amigo Fermín de vuelta a la nuestra, por favor? (Y/n could you also take my friend Fermín back to ours, please?)" Pablo pleaded.

" Solo porque está lloviendo y él ya está en mi auto, empapado, me lo llevaré. (Just because it's raining and he's already in my car, soaking wet, I'll take him.)" You replied, a little annoyed at the last notice, but you then began starting up the engine and then pulling our of the car park. 

You look up at the rear view mirror to get a better look at Pablo's teammate, who was slouched in your back seat, with his hood up covering his face, and on his phone. This was your first proper encounter with  one of your brothers teammates as usually he would purposely make sure to avoid you when he was with them, but this time he had no choice. 

Soon enough, you were home, you parked your car on the drive and the boys hurried out over to the front door, waiting for you to open it. You purposely took your time getting out, so they'd have to wait longer in the rain. "¡Apúrate! (Hurry up!)" Pablo yelled.

You eventually made it to the front door, unlocked it and you all ran inside, soaked. "¡Gracias por llevarme de vuelta! (Thank you for taking me back!) Fermín smiled as you closed the door behind you, his face was still covered.

Before you could reply, Pablo grabbed Fermín's arm "¡Deja de coquetear! (Stop flirting!)" Pablo accused, death staring you, whilst pulling Fermín to the living room " Vamos Fermín vamos a y juega FIFA. (Come on Fermín lets go and play FIFA.)" 

[-Time Skip-]

It was 8pm, and there was no sigh of Fermín leaving. You had a shower, brushed your teeth, got dressed into your pyjamas and went to bed.