|A Romantic Getaway| - Pau P {Part 1} (Requested)

{Requested by -megumislvr}

You woke up to see Pau fast asleep on top of you. His head nuzzled into the crook of your neck, his arms wrapped around your torso, and his legs tangled with yours. You combed one hand through his fluffy, light brown hair, the other under the duvet, rubbing his bare back. 

His body twitched, he was beginning to wake up. "Buenos días nene. (Good morning baby.)" You purred, kissing the top of his head.

"Buenos días, amor. (Good morning, love.)" He whispered, lifting his head up to look at you, "¿Cómo fue tu dormir? (How was your sleep?)" This wasn't the first time you and Pau had slept together and been away from home, as you both enjoyed spending quality time with just each other.

"Estuvo bien, me mantuviste caliente. (It was good, you kept me warm)" You smiled, giving your boyfriend of 5 years, Pau, a small kiss on the lips, making him blush. "¿Cómo fue la tuya? (How was yours?)" 

"Muy agradable, gracias, tu cuerpo estaba muy cómodo para acostarse (Very nice, thank you, your body was very comfortable to lie on)" He grinned, brushing a piece of hair behind your ear then he kissed your cheek. "No te merezco, eres demasiado perfecto para alguien como yo. (I don't deserve you, you're too perfect for someone like me.)

You blush, looking him in his diamond blue eyes, "Oh nena, no digas eso, sabes que te amo, ¿verdad? en todo caso no merezco a un futbolista tan talentoso como novio. (Oh baby, don't say that, you know I love you, right? In any case, I don't deserve such a talented footballer as a boyfriend.)" He smiled,  hugging you tighter and giving you a load of kisses on your neck and jaw, making you giggle. "¡Vamos, vamos a desayunar! (Come on, lets get breakfast.) You beamed, pushing him off you then jumping out of the bed and running down into the kitchen of Pau's parent's holiday villa that you two were borrowing for a romantic getaway.

You could hear Pau's heavy footsteps behind you as he chased you down to the kitchen. Quickly, you hid behind the kitchen island. " Oh Y/n," He called out, "No puedes esconderte de mí, te encontraré mi amor. (You can't hide from me, I will find you, my love.)" You covered your mouth, trying to stay quiet, but you couldn't stop giggling. "Ah ha," He exclaimed, as he walked around the kitchen island to see you,  "Te encontré nene. (I found you baby.)" He smirked, as he ran towards you and picked you up in his arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and your legs around his torso. "¿Tratando de escapar de mis besos ,amor? (Trying to escape my kisses, love?)" He laughed, still holding you tightly in his arms.

[-Time Skip-]

After you both devoured your breakfast, you two decide to go to the beach. You put on your new golden bikini, and a pair of denim shorts on top. Once you were ready and packed all your other essentials, you and Pau left the Villa.