|Envy| - Pablo {Part 1}

This was the first time that you and your brother Fermín had hosted a party at your house. Fermín invited all of his friends over, you had invited your friends, Mikky and Sira, but they were  busy, so it was just you, your brother and his friends. You decided to wear a cute black dress and boots, and curled your hair.

One by one, they all began to arrive. First, Ferran, then Frenkie followed by Héctor, Lamine, Marc, Alejandro and Joao. But someone was missing.

 You were all outside, when the doorbell rung. Hopefully it's him. You go back inside to the front door and open it to see Pedrí, Cristo and Pablo...

[Pablo's POV]

I stood there staring at her, she looked so beautiful. That pretty, black dress complimented her features well. "¡Pasa! (Come in!)" Y/n exclaimed, holding the door open. The three of us walked in, she each gave us each a welcoming hug as we entered her and Fermín's home. I almost fainted when her arms wrapped around my body. Her sweet perfume smothered me. I was in heaven. I've never felt this feeling for any girl. She was the one. And tonight I'm going to make my move to be hers.

[Back to 2nd person]

As you wrapped your arms around him, you couldn't help but blush, he was so handsome. The whole reason you wore such a cute outfit was to impress him. Tonight was the night that you'd make your move...

You led the newcomers into the back garden, where everyone else was. Time passed, and you had some quick, friendly conversations with Ferran, Héctor and Lamine but most of the time, you were alone. Eventually, you got the courage to speak to him. You walked over to where he was. He was leaning against the fence, drinking.

"¡Hola Cristo! (Hey Cristo!)"You purred, tucking a stand of hair behind your ear. 

"Hola Y/n, ¿Cómo estás? (Hi Y/n, how are you?)" He beamed.

"Bien, gracias, ¿y tú? (Good thanks, and you?) You replied with a soft smile.

"He estado mejor. (I've been better.)" He chuckled, drunkenly putting an arm around you, "¡Pero me siento mejor ahora que estás aquí! (But I feel better now that you're here!)" Your cheeks began to flush pink.

[Pablo's POV]

She was stood at the other end of the garden , alone, I couldn't take my eyes off her, until Fermín, her older brother, tapped my shoulder, forcing my eyes to look at him instead. 

"¿Tú bueno? (You good?)" He questioned, concerned

"Sí, solo un poco cansado. (Yeah, just a little tired.)" I exclaimed, averting my eyes from him to the place where Y/n was, but she had disappeared. I scanned around, and then I finally found her, talking to Cristo? 

Fermín was blabbering on about something, probably one of our recent matches or whatever but I took no notice and focussed on Cristo and Y/n. That's all I could think about right now. Them. 

Are they flirting? Or are they just being friendly? Would it be weird if were to interrupt them? I have so many questions right now. 

My heart was pounding so much, as I felt my stomach drop when he put his arm around her. Is she blushing? Does she like him? Does he liker her? Seeing them all touchy and flirty, made me furious. Do I envy Cristo?