|Off-Limits| - Fermín {Part 2} (Requested)

[The next morning...]

You woke up to your stomach rumbling, hesitantly, you got up and got dressed. Once you were ready, you looked in the mirror before going downstairs. When you got down there, you noticed Fermín asleep on the sofa, no sign of Pablo. You quietly crept over to the kitchen and began to make some breakfast.

"¿Qué estás haciendo? (What are you doing?)" A voice from behind you inquired groggily. You turn around to see Fermín leaning against the wall, in a plain white tee and black track suit bottoms. This was the first time you saw his face up close. Short, blonde wavy hair, combed to one side; thick, bushy eyebrows; chocolate brown eyes and a few freckles scattered on his face. 

"Estoy haciendo panqueques, ¿quieres algunos? (I'm making pancakes, want some?)" You questioned, turning back around to grab a frying pan.

"Sí, por favor. (Yes, please.)" He answered, "¿Puedo ayudar a hacerlos? (Can I help make them?)"

"Claro. (Of course.)" You replied, as you got all the ingredient's out of the cupboards and fridge.

All of a sudden you felt, soft breaths tickle the back of your neck, you look over your shoulder to see Fermín standing directly behind you, his chest touching your back. His hands tied around your stomach. 

Confused, you ask "¿Fermin qué estás haciendo? (Fermín what are you doing?)"

"Ayudándote mi amor. (Helping you, my love)" He claimed as he slowly kissed your neck.

"Pablo me dijo que sus compañeros de equipo están fuera de los límites, (Pablo told me that his teammates are off-limits)," You confessed, "Y le prometí que no saldría con ellos, (And I promised him I wouldn't go out with them.)"

"Vamos mi amor, un beso no puede hacer daño, Pablo está en la ducha ahora mismo no lo sabrá. (Come on my love, a kiss can't hurt, Pablo is in the shower right now he won't know.)" He seductively whispered in your ear, spinning you around to face him, pinning you against the kitchen counter. You gave in. One kiss couldn't hurt right?

You lifted his head up from you neck, to see Fermín smirking, then you smack your lips against his. You both begin to kiss more passionately and intimately, only focussing on each other. His hands worked down to your waist and back, whilst yours caressed his chest and neck.

"¡Qué coño Y/n! (What the fuck Y/n!)" Pablo shouted as you and Fermín turned to look at him glaring at you, "!Te dije que mis compañeros de equipo estaban fuera de los límites! (I told you my teammates were off-limits!)

You and Fermín were speechless. . .

"Y/n rompiste nuestra promesa, estoy decepcionado. (Y/n you broke our promise, I'm disappointed.) He exclaimed, shaking his head, "En cuanto a ti, Fermín, ¡deberías saberlo mejor! (As for you Fermín, you should know better!)"