|Second Chance?| - Marc

It was very late and you were walking back up to your apartment after being on your second date with this guy that you really liked. One of Real Madrid's academy players and rising star, Pol Duran. He even bought you flowers, your favourite ones too! He was so much better than your ex.

You couldn't help but blush as you thought of how great things were going with Pol. He was tall, caring, sweet, and had golden brown hair, blue eyes and a smile that could light up any room. 

[Y/n's POV]

I took my apartment key out my pocket and inserted in into the lock, turned the handle and pushed the door open. I placed the flowers in a new vase, when a familiar voice suddenly spoke, almost making me drop the vase on the floor!

"Te compró flores, veo. (He bought you flowers, I see.)" They sighed.

"Marc, ¡Qué haces aquí! ¿Cómo entraste? (Marc what are you doing here! How did you get in?)" I interrogated the boy sitting on my sofa, with his back facing me. 

"Encontré la llave de repuesto que me diste y quise devolvértela. (I found the spare key you gave me and I wanted to give it back to you.)" He stated, getting up. 

"¿Y pensaste que la mejor idea de devolverlo sería irrumpir y asustarme? And did you think the best idea to return it would be to break in and freak me out?)" I quieried, raising an eyebrow. 

"Quiero decir que me bloqueaste en todo, así que no sabía cómo decírtelo. De todos modos, vi en la historia de Pol que estaba en una cita contigo, así que esperé afuera un poco, pero no viniste, así que entré y te esperé aquí. (I mean you did block me on everything so I didn't know how to tell you. Anyway I saw on Pol's story that he was on a date with you so I waited outside for a bit but you didn't come so I went in and waited here for you.)" Marc exclaimed as he began to walk over to me.

"¿Por qué te importa se el me compró flores entonces? (Why do you care if he bought me flowers then?)" I questioned, crossing my arms. " Tú eras el que quería romper ya que pensabas que no duraríamos debido a TU carrera. (You were the one who wanted to break up as you thought that we wouldn't last due to YOUR career.)"

"¡Lo sé y dejarte fue la peor decisión que he tomado! (I know and leaving you was the worst decision I've ever made!)" He announced. 

" Marc, me he alejado de ti, ahora estoy saliendo con alguien. Simplemente acéptalo. Como dijiste: 'No trabajaríamos', y tuviste mess para decirme eso te arrepientes de haberme dejado, y ahora, cuando estoy saliendo con alguien, vienes y me lo dices. ¿Para arruinarlo? (Marc, I've walked away from you, now I'm dating someone. Just accept it. Like you said, 'We wouldn't work,' and you had months to tell me that you regret leaving me , and now when I'm dating someone, you come and tell me. To ruin it?)" I replied, almost crying. 

"Todavía te amo Y/n. ( I still love you Y/n.)" He confessed suddenly.

"No, no lo sabes, Marc. Te gusta la idea de amarme, pero ambos sabemos que volveríamos a desmoronarnos. (No, you don't know, Marc. You like the idea of loving me, but we both know we'd fall apart again.)" I wept. "Creo que es hora de que te vayas ahora. (I think it's time for you to leave now.) " I pointed to the door. 

"Por favor, ¿puedo quedarme aquí?, no tengo dónde quedarme, estoy tan cansado de conducir Por favor, te prometo que me mantendré fuera de tu camino. Ni siquiera sabrás que estoy aquí. (Please, can I stay here, I have nowhere to stay, I'm so tired of driving Please, I promise I'll stay out of your way. You won't even know I'm here.)" He asked

It was almost midnight, and I did feel bad for Marc. I mean he had travelled all the way from Barcelona to Madrid.  

Should I let him stay?