|Star-Crossed| -Lamine {Part 2} (Requested)

[Y/n's POV]

I'd be lying if I said he wasn't good looking, because he was handsome. But I learnt from my last relationship that personality is more important than looks. 

"Hola. (Hi.)" He beamed, as he pulled out a chair for me to sit on. "¿Como estas? (How are you?)"

I don't know why or how, but there I felt as if I knew him. 

From school? Possibly. From a party? Maybe. From my neighbourhood? Perhaps.

"Soy bueno gracias, y tu? (I'm good thanks and you?)" I answered, hesitantly as I inspected him, trying to figure out how I knew him.

"¡Soy genial, gracias! (I'm great thank you!)" He exclaimed, confidently.

[His POV]

As I admired her, she questioned, with a slight stutter, "¿Cómo te llamas? (What is your name?)" 

"Lamine-" But before I could give my surname, her smile almost instantly faded. Did I do something wrong? 

"No, no, no, no, no." She laughed in some sort of disbelief. "¡Esto no puede estar pasando! ¡Cómo no te reconocí! (This can't be happening! How did I not recognise you!)" 

I raised an eyebrow, trying to work out what was happening. " Por supuesto, ¡Cómo no me di cuenta de que eras tú! Un Yamal, el enemigo jurado de mi familia. (Of course, how did I not realise it was you! A Yamal, my family's sworn enemy.)" She scoffed, getting up from the booth across from me. 

That's when it hit me, she's Y/n L/n, the daughter of the family to whom are feuding with my family.

But she's far to pretty to be a L/n!

Maybe we could learn to love?

Be friends at least?

Or more?

Like Romeo and Juliet?

God I just hope she realises that I don't want to fight, I'm not that kind of person, I just want to be loved by someone.

[Y/n's POV]

This is crazy! I almost fell for a Yamal! My family would punish me if they even found out I was near one, let alone being on a date with one!

Completely overwhelmed, I fled. 

What was I meant to do?!

As I trudged down a busy street in the centre of Barcelona towards the bus stop, I couldn't get him out of my head. His smile. His voice. His eyes. They were all I could think about. But I can't be in love with him, after all he is a Yamal. And I hate the Yamals... I think.

Once I reached the bus stop,  I slumped down on one of the benches, and leant back on the wall. The icy, night breeze smothered me, forming goose bumps on my arms. Lamine was different compared to his family. He was sweet, a gentleman to be precise. And yet I was supposed to hate him. 

[Lamine's POV]

Then she left. All I could do was watch as she hurried out the restaurant with her bag, leaving me here with flowers I had bought her. When she was no longer in view, I had this weird feeling in my stomach. I had to talk to her, so I ran out to find her.

I think I'm in love with someone I can't be with...

Part 3?