|A Romantic Getaway| - Pau P {Part 2} (Requested)

When you arrived at the beach, you two put your stuff on the floor, and you quickly took off your shorts. He grabbed your hand and you ran towards the beautiful, Mediterranean ocean. As your feet hit the warm water, he picked you up bridal style, kissed you on the forehead then threw you in. 

"PAU!" You yelled as you stood up, drenched. You were so annoyed. In retaliation, you  rugby tackle him into the water. As you two surfaced, you looked at each other laughing. He pulled you close, and pecked you on the lips.

[-Time Skip-]

As the sun began to set above the sea, you and Pau played football. He was way better than you, but you still tried to tackle him. He hogged the ball the entire time. Your frustration grew, so in spite, you shoulder barge him, but end up on the floor on top of him. He smirked whilst placing his hand on your hips, before rolling over so he was on top. He teasingly leant in before getting up and running away. 'How dare he!' You thought to yourself as you chased him towards the sunset. 

He stood facing the ocean, waiting for you. When you reached him, he turned to look at you, and grasped hold of your hands. "Y/n..." He began, nervously looking into your eyes. "Te conozco desde hace más de diez años y durante esos años he sido más feliz gracias a ti. Pedirte que fueras mi novia hace unos años fue lo más aterrador que he hecho en mi vida, porque eres tan perfecta y no soy nada comparada contigo. Pero cuando dijiste 'Sí' fui el chico más feliz del mundo. Y/n, quiero pasar el resto de mi vida contigo. (I've known you for more than ten years now and during those years I have been happier because of you. Asking you to be my girlfiriend a few years ago was the scariest thing I've ever done, because you're so perfect and I'm nothing compared to you. But when you said 'Yes' I was the happiest boy ever. Y/n , I want to spend the rest of my life with you)" He slowly knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small box and flicked it open, revealing a diamond ring, "¿Me harás el hombre más feliz del mundo y te casarás conmigo? (Y/n, will make me the happiest man in the whole world and marry me?)"

You weren't expecting this. "¡SÍ ¡Un millón de veces sí! (YES! A million times yes!)" You answered, tears filling your eyes, a massive smile appearing on yours and Pau's face. He instantly slid the expensive ring on your finger. He then pulled you in close, as he cupped your face, kissing you passionately on the lips.