|Envy| - Pablo {Part 3}

"¡Hagamos girar una botella para ver quién va primero! (Let's spin a bottle to see who goes first!) Fermín announced, as he spun one of the empty beer bottles. Around and around it went, gradually beginning to slow down, then came to a halt, pointing towards Pedrí.

"¿Verdad o reto? (Truth or dare?)" Héctor asked

"Reto. (Truth.)" Pedrí replied

"Si tuvieras que sacar a un jugador del Barça, ¿quién sería y por qué? (If you had to take a player out of Barça, who would it be and why?)"Lamine interrogated

Pedrí took a while to think about his answer before he answered with "Ferran, es muy molesto. (Ferran, he's really annoying.) Everyone burst out laughing, even Ferran himself.

"La siguiente persona es... (The next person is...)" Fermin exclaimed, spinning the beer bottle once more for it to land on Pablo.

[Pablo's POV]

Oh shit! 

"¿Verdad o reto Pablo? (Truth or dare Pablo?)" Marc questioned. 

"Reto...(Truth...)" I mumbled.

"¡Qué aburrido! (How boring!)" Cristo sniggered, making Y/n giggle.

"¡Cállate la boca Cristo! (Shut up Cristo!)" I snapped, gritting my teeth.

"Cálmate Pablito. (Calm down Pablito.)" Cristo taunted. "De todos modos, ¿con quién estás tratando de salir? (Anyway, who are you trying to date?)" He smiled, before pulling Y/n even closer to him, planting a soft kiss on her head. Of course she blushed! Does he know? Oh fuck!

Oh no, what am I supposed to say?  I'm not ready to confess. Now is not the time.

"Nadie. (Nobody.) I muttered, rolling my eyes at him. He knows what he's doing, trying to evoke some sort of reaction out of me.

"¿Estás seguro? (Are you sure?)" He inquired, staring at me seriously.

"Sí, estoy seguro.(Yes I'm sure.)" I answered angrily, grabbing and spinning the bottle. "Siguiente persona.(Next person.)"

Of course!

Of fucking course it's HIM!

"¿Verdad o reto? (Truth or dare?)" Frenkie quizzed, as the bottle pointed at Cristo.

"Reto. (Dare.)" He grinned, looking at me.

"Te reto a que intercambies ropa con alguien. (I dare you to swap clothes with someone.)" Ferran chuckled.

Cristo immediately looked over at Y/n, smirking. He got up, putting out a hand for her to take, which she did, happily. He then led her into the bathroom... Fuck! I don't know how much patience I have left, but I know for sure that I'm nearing my breaking point.

[Back to 2nd Person]

 You were nervous. However, when Cristo started stripping, you began to feel more at ease, so you copied. 

Eventually, you both were left in your underwear, with your clothes in your hands. Cristo turned around to swap, when he stopped and stared at you with a smile. "Joder, eres caliente.(Fuck, you're hot.) Cristo flattered, looking you up and down as you bit your lip. You couldn't help but blush a little. Does he feel the same? You didn't think you two would ever be in this sort of situation this early, you've barely spoken. "No es de extrañar que Pablo esté enamorado de ti, ¡eres muy bonita!(No wonder Pablo is in love with you, you're so pretty!)" He blurted out, catching you completely off guard. 

'What?' You thought 'Pablo? In love with me? Since when? '

Then Cristo had realised what he had just said.

If Cristo knows about this, why is he flirting with you? Is this just to cause drama? To anger Pablo? Or to toy with your feelings? You debated on whether Cristo felt the same way. He knew instantly from your expression that you had found out about his stupid, little game.