New Year News

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to come on here and say sorry, as well as provide some insight as to what's going on with this book.

Wattpad Recap: In 2023, I posted 1 fanfiction and started 1 other. I posted two collections of my art, but one was just links since I was so frustrated with the picture system of Wattpad. Needless to say, I'm not very proud of my amount of work on this book.

The problem: Almost 4 years ago, I could write so much in a day, but life has gotten harder. I'm still a student, and school is very draining for me. I've been working hard to maintain high grades and participate in activities with my friends, too. (Side note, I'm the lead in my school's musical this year! Yay!)
For some people, it is easy to balance writing with their normal lives, but it is increasingly difficult for me to maintain that. My latest fic is almost done, but I feel like I've been saying that for months at this point, and I don't have any idea of when it's going to be truly done.

My hopes: I'm not sure what will help me write more, but I will try and improve my amount this upcoming year. I'm not ending this book, nor is it going on hiatus, it is just not a priority anymore. It's not like I'm over Hermitcraft either; I love Hermitcraft, and I love this community, but it is so hard to write nowadays. I've tried setting deadlines and reward systems, but nothing like that really helps me. I'm just not really sure what I can do to inspire me to write since I've been in such a slog. If there are any tips, please let me know. I really hope to post more this year, but I also need to look at my future and what I want to do in life. This year, I want to be able to balance my fandom life with my real life.

TLDR: I'm sad I didn't post a lot in 2023, and I want help with writing more.

Thank you for your patience. Happy birthday, stay safe, I love you.

(Also, if you are looking for more Hermitcraft content and Wattpad isn’t cutting it, AO3 is the place to go! There is so much content in such a well organized website. Also also, if you want to hear more from me casually, you can still find me on Tumblr at sillykitty9000. I also have an AO3 account called clown_of_the_month, but that will just be another place for people to read the fics I post here.)