Date Night (oneshot)

Ship: Renskall
Tw: old
Au: none
Around 460 words

It was a date night for Iskall and Ren. The man had asked out Iskall a week ago and it was now time to get ready. The cyborg was brushing their teeth and had Stress and Grian help them find the perfect outfit. They were surprisingly calm and collected.

Ren on the other hand was a mess. He was panicking and was attempting to untangle the knots in his hair that formed from him moving in his sleep. The two had met in season 5 so why was he so nervous to see them? Well it was obviously because Iskall had agreed to become his datemate after Ren had been crushing on them since season 6. He shook his head and grabbed the nicest clean thing that he could find in his closet. He buttoned up the white shirt and tucked it into the cuffed black jeans with combat boots. He contemplated leaving his hair down but decided to tie it up out of habit. After a few deep breaths he looked in the mirror and gave a confident smile.
"I got this"

------------------------------

Ren did not, in fact, have this. He was near the base of Iskall's omega tree and realized just how anxious he really was. His eyes widened and his breath became shaky. He could feel the floor beneath him wobble as his hands made it up to his ears, rubbing the tips of his fingers over his piercings. Iskall flew from the unfinished top and landed next to the wolfish man. They looked gorgeous to Ren even though they were just wearing a floral shirt tucked into blue jeans with some black Converse. It made Ren feel a little overdressed, but then again, when was he not? As he stared at the shorter, he felt his face start to burn and Iskall clearly noticed the bright red blush all over his cheeks and elbows. Now they could have been nice to the poor pup, but they were a natural teaser, so the Swede started giggling at the flustered boy. Ren huffed and Iskall laughed even harder.

"Let's just go," Ren said, changing the subject.

"Okay you weirdo." Iskall was still chuckling at how shy the usually cocky hermit could be. They loved that they could make him like this. The two intertwined their fingers together and started on their date to the shopping district.

After a few blackmail photos, Grian and Stress also left the unfinished mega base, ready to embarrass Ren at any time. They shared the pictures using their communicators and flew away to their own jungle bases, only to fly out a few moments later to take more pictures of the new couple.

Future Val, if you see this, you're an asshole :)