The Band (oneshot)

Ship: Renskall, Gridoc
Tw: bad and not revised
Au: punk band
Around 640 words

Ren was a very famous guitarist in a punk-rock band called The Bizarre. This band consisted of Zombie Cleo as the lead vocalist, IJevin on bass, DocM the drummer, and of course our Rendiggitydog as the guitarist and background vocalist. This was Grian's favorite band of all time, him having gone through a punk phase in high school and all, though he was also a bit biased as Doc is his boyfriend. In fact he knew all of the band members really well, but poor Iskall didn't.

They were dragged along one day to the band's performance in the hub and there were hundreds of people there. Since Grian knew the band mates, he got to sit up front next to Welsknight and Joe. Iskall was pretty uncomfortable with all of the people and how loud everything was, but as the band kept playing they found themselves entranced.

They were screaming and singing along with the crowd and was trying to focus on the whole band, but his eyes kept drifting towards the stunning side singer. As his fingers moved along the frets, his eyes narrowed in concentration. Iskall was in heaven. They remembered Grian saying nothing but positive attributes about the guitarist and the ensemble on the car ride there, but they weren't paying that much attention to them in comparison to Ren. When it got to a song that he sang lead, Iskall went just as loud as some of the teens in the crowd. Then, the band played its last piece and walked off stage.

There was a decent amount of VIP pass holders considering the size of the crowd so the partners and the favorite five went with them. The friends of the band mates waited until the VIP members talked with each of the musicians and left. Doc and Grain shared a kiss, the Joe high-fived Cleo, and Wels awkwardly made small talk with Jevin. After a while, all of them left to change. Leaving just Iskall and Ren. He ran his fingers through his hair and stretched up. Iskall's eye widened at the gorgeous man and tried speaking to him, only to have their voice be completely dead from screaming. Ren looked at him with a derpy, concerned smile.

"Did you lose your voice?" Iskall blushed and nodded, flustered. Ren was thankfully prepared and gave them a cough drop to soothe their poor vocal cords. "Happens to me all of the time. May I have your name?"

"Iskall," the swede responded, voice still raspy.

"That's a beautiful name." His face had a pink tint, Iskall noted. The two of them kept talking and eventually exchanged numbers. Everyone else had came to the room and decided it was time to go home. Grian had to practically pull his friend to the car.

"What did you think?"

"It was great!" Iskall beamed.

"You only liked it because you thought Ren was hot."

"Hey!"

"You didn't deny it."

"Whatever," they huffed. "Can we go again, though?" Grian smirked.

"To see your new boyfriend, sure." He definitely earned that punch in the arm.