Chapter Three

Jake POV
I led Jinxx downstairs so we could get some drinks. The rest of the guys already beat us here. Ashley was already swaying drunkenly and flirting with some women. 'Typical Ashley' I thought to myself as Jinxx ordered us something to drink. CC began walking my way and I felt the alcohol on his breath.
"How long have y'all been down here?" I asked any of the guys hoping they weren't too drunk not to answer.
"Since we got here" Andy had said, probably being the least drunk one. I nodded and Jinxx handed me a beer. I drank it and had small talk with him until we both started sluring and the bartender refused to hand us anymore.
"Annnddddyyyy" I heard Ashley slur as they stared at each other in awe, finally going toward the elevator. Then Jinxx grabbed my hand and we stumbled drunkly toward the elevator. As we entered Jinxx crashed his lips onto mine sloppily and our lips moved in synch. It's a sloppy kiss considering we're both drunk. Finally, the elevator began to slow down as Jinxx pulled away. We walked out of the elevator and to our room. He closed the door and slammed me against the wall and started making out with me. Funny I didn't smell or taste alcohol on his breathe. But, he was drinking. Wasn't he? He pulled away from the kiss and pushing me down on the bed he began to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan and he sucked on it leaving me a love bite. He pulled off my shirt and kissed my chest down to my pants. Then he stopped.
"I'm gonna shower" he slurred. 'I know you're not drunk' my drunken self thought as he stepped into the bathroom. I laid back staring at the ceiling as my vision started to blur. I took off my pants and slipped into some basketball shorts. I slid under the covers as I heard the shower start running. I heard Jinxx yelling into the phone. Funny, he wasn't sluring and he wasn't trying to be funny. He was being serious
"NO I'M TIRED OF YOU CALLING AND TALKING ABOUT THE DIVORCE PAPERS. I ALREADY SENT THEM OUT SAMMI!" I heard him yell. It went silent. I was Too drunk to drink straight at that point. But, why did Jinxx pretend to be drunk? I pushed the thoughts out of my mind as I drifted off into sleep. 'This was an interesting night' I thought to myself as I passed out in the bed.