Chapter Seven

CC POV
I sat on the hospital bed. I couldn't remember anything. I can't even remember my own name.
"Hey.. Were you and that other guy dating?" I asked the guy in front of me.
"What? No no no. Jinxx over there, he's straight" the guy said sighing. I stood up from the bed hugging him, then it felt as if I had a flashback. He was playing guitar, and we were smiling and drinking. Then he pulled away from the hug. I felt lightheaded and sat down.
"Woah CC are you okay?" He asked.
"CC? Who's Cc?" I asked. He sighed and sat next to me.
"CC is you, you're CC, you play for the band Black Veil Brides, you're the drummer."
"I am? Who are you?"
"I'm Jake, I play guitar. And Jinxx who walked out a while ago, he's the rhythm guitar and violinist. The other two are Andy and Ashley. They're together in secret acting like nobody knows about them, but we do. Andy is the lead singer and Ashley is the bassist." He said. Then the other guy Walked in with a nurse.
"Can you guys wait outside please?" The nurse asked them. They walked out.
"Hey CC" she said walking closer.
"Who.. Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm your girlfriend silly! I happen to be your nurse as well." She said leaning closer. I stayed in the same spot as our lips met. I kissed back in habit and had another flashback. It was me and the blue eyed guy. Jinxx? Right? We were kissing. We were holding hands.. I was.. Forcing him to do things? I pulled away quickly.
"You aren't my girlfriend" I said. She sighed. She grabbed a syringe and stabbed me with it causing me to fall asleep.

[Switching POV]

Jinxx POV
Me and Jake were kissing in the hallway when we realized it was taking really long for the nurse to come out. We both opened the door to find CC sedated and the nurse making out with him.
"GET OFF OF HIM!" Jake yelled as we ran towards them. She moved away and CC was passed out. Me and Jake both picked up CC as we tried to hold him up. We grabbed his stuff and walked him out into the hallway. The doctor questioned us and we told him everything. He ran into the hospital and fired her. We walked to my car and I thought 'CC can't finish the tour. How will we finish the tour without a drummer?' We sat CC in the back seat as Jake took the passenger seat. We decided to get breakfast since it was 5 AM. We stopped at a diner and woke CC up. He was still a little woozy but we managed to help him. We sat inside and ate. We had small talk trying to get CC to remember some stuff. This should be a long week.