Chapter Ten

[A week later]
Jinxx POV
"I'm sorry Sammi, but I can't keep seeing you like this. The guys are starting to get suspicious and I'm still with Jake. I can't keep sneaking around." I said. Sammi sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer
"At least one more time" she asked as I leaned in to kiss her. I kissed as she kissed back her I pushed her against the bed as I hovered over her body. I trailed kisses down her body and up pulling off her shirt in the process. She looked at me and pulled me into another kiss as I began to undress. She bit her lip as I hovered over her again, unbuttoning her shorts.
"This doesn't have to be our last time" I smirked.

(Switching POV)

[Flashback to a week ago]
Jake POV
Andy told me that Sammi and Jinxx went for a walk. I hoped that they wouldn't get back together but my heart sank. I walked towards CC's room knowing he's the only one who would understand since he doesn't remember me. I knocked on his door and he opened it looking surprised.
"Jake?" He questioned opening the door wide enough to let me in. I sat on the edge of his bed as I had my head in my hands.
"Jake what's wrong?" He asked as he sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me. I explained everything. Everything about Jinxx and Sammi and how the divorcee happened and now they're going for a walk and I'm heartbroken. He rubbed my back as he whispered soothing things to me. I looked at him and he leaned toward me. I leaned toward him also as are lips meant. His lips were soft but they were nothing compared to Jinxx's. I kissed back and we laid back on the bed I moved my body upward as I held myself over CC. We hooked up.

[Present Day]

Jake POV
I sat at the table alone with coffee  in my hand since Jinxx left unexplained again. I took a long sip of the warm drink and set it down. I'm starting to get suspicious of why Jinxx kept leaving without telling my of us where he was going. CC came down and sat with me. He finally remembered who I was. I as glad.
"Everything alright Jake? He asked
"Do you anything about why Jinxx has been leaving without telling anyone?"
"No, no I don't. But I'm starting to get a bit suspicious" CC said. I nodded in agreement.
"I don't want to lose him" I let out a long sigh as I looked at my phone waiting for a notification from Jinxx. Nothing..."He never calls, he never texts when he's gone. He never answers my calls or text. We are almost gonna go back on tour we just had a delay from your memory loss. I really wanna know where he's going when he leaves. I hate that I want to trust him but a part of me is telling me not to."
"Jake it's okay. I'll help you figure out what's going on okay?" He said. I just nodded and looked at my hands. It was silent, but it wasn't awkward. I heard my phone buzz and I popped up hoping it was Jinxx, instead it was a tweet notification from the bvb army news account. I opened the tweet I was tagged in and sure enough. My assumptions were correct. I looked at the tweet I read it twice I stared at the pic. I cried. I should've known it, they were sneaking around. I tweeted them '@/JinxxBVB @/SammiDoll ; I hope y'all are happy together. I'm just nothing now' I added the picture to that and tweeted it. The usual comments such as 'Janxx is real!' And 'OMG I'm so sorry Jake' and then the usual hate and I love you from fellow fans. I decided to reply back to some fans saying @/yourtwittername :'I love you too! Stay awesome and in the BVB army'
@/mentionAUser :''Janxx was real, not sure now ;('
I kept replying to fellow fans until Sammi tweeted me. I opened it and my head started spinning. I got pissed extremely pissed as I typed away on my phone and replied to her. I
Was
Furious

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE!! HERES WHERE THE LIES BEGIN. THE TEARS AND ALL I LOVE YOU GUYS WHO READ THIS AND LIKE IT. THANK YOU!! LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS WHOLE CHAPTER AND ON SAMMI.. WHAT DID SHE TWEET?!?