Chapter Fourteen

Michael POV
Jinxx showed me to the practice room as I followed behind, smirking evilly. I stepped inside and sat down, as I grabbed the gun from the back of my pants. I pointed it towards Jinxx, he turned around shocked as he put his hands up, dropping his Ouija guitar.
"W-what are you doing?" He asked with his voice shaky. I laughed menacingly,
"Oh Jinxx...poor poor Jinxx" I said as I gently rubbed my hand on his thigh, he shoved me away. I smacked him in the cheek making him squeal out. I laughed again.
"What d-do you w-want m-m-Michael?" He stammered.
"Money, the green stuff. And you're gonna help me get it." I smirked.
"Not if Andy finds out!" He shouted and I smacked him again.
"He won't find out" I ran my hand to his pants and started palming him through his jeans. "You won't tell him, or else I'll hurt you, and you don't want your mother getting hurt, do you?"
"What did you do to my mom?!" He cried out as I pulled out my cellphone.
"Hmm let's give Mister Biersack a call shall we?" I dialed Andy's dads number.

(Switching POV)

Jinxx POV
I shivered in my seat at the fact that Andy's dad was scamming us, the lead singers own father would do something like this. I shook my head, they better not hurt my mom.
"This is Biersack." I heard the other line say.
"Yes, bossman, I have uhh Jeremy I believe is his name would like to speak to his mother." Michael said.
"Ahh Jinxx my boy! How are ya?"
"What'd you do with my mom?" I asked
"You're mother is fine, see?" He put my mom on the phone
"Jinxx?" She asked
"Momma! Are you okay?"
"I'm fine sweetie. But you have to follow the mans rules." I sighed at what she said.
"Mister Biersack why are you doing this?" I questioned
"Well you see Jinxx, my son isn't in a very good band, I dislike the screaming and the demonic signs in it. I hired Mikey and Sammi to 'take care' of you. Michael is allowed to do whatever he wishes to you. As soon as I get the money, and break this band up, I'm off and you won't find me. I'll be rich" he laughed maniacally.
"You won't get away with this." I mumbled.
"Tell anyone you and your mother are dead" he said. I gulped back tears as he hung up. Michael smirked at me and straddled me.
"Listen Kitten, you do as I say. You're pretty hot so you can be my boy toy. You will call me daddy and will treat me with respect. I nodded and he slapped me.
"Yes.. Daddy" I wanted to puke at the name. I hated calling anyone daddy, even Jake knew that. I sighed as he walked toward his bag and pulled out some sort of suit and threw it at me.
"Put this on Kitten, we're going downstairs."
I groaned and changed into this uncomfortable suit. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the hotel room. I wanted to run, but he could kill me in a second. He chuckled quietly as he grabbed my ass And led me to the elevator. Andy was there, waiting for the elevator and on the phone. He saw us and smiled.
"See you after tour. Bye dad" he said and hung up the phone. I stood in shock.
"Aww how cute." Andy said and I rolled my eyes. I couldn't even talk to Andy in private because Michael bugged me (put a small microphone that tracks everything you say) the elevator opened and I saw a suspicious looking man walked out and glare at Michael, he nodded and walked passed us.
"C'mon kitten." He said as we walked into the elevator.

Another update cause I start school tomorrow and fack I hate being 16 and still a ninth grader. But yeah this chapter kinda sucks but I wanted to explain why Andy's dad was doing this so yeah. This book is coming to an end more later than I planned because I have to tie some things up so vote, comment, follow. Ily all and
Cut paper not wrists :) -Aya Ghost