Chapter Thirteen

Jake POV
I watched as all the familiar buildings passed by, I'm finally home. I asked the taxi driver to pull up to my address. I paid him and stepped out of the cab, grabbing my bags. I walked inside and saw Ernie laying on his bed, as soon as he recognized me he jumped up and ran towards me. I couldn't help but chuckle. It's great to be home, I miss BVB already but I'll have to get over it. I sat around in the living room, my phone buzzed. I groaned and pulled it out of my pocket, knowing that it was probably Andy or someone from the band.
Jinxx- I'm sorry
Me- K
Jinxx- Please forgive me..
Me- Don't know if I can. I gotta go bye.
He didn't reply, I sighed and slumped back against the couch. I decided to shoot CC a text
Me- Hey, what's up?
I switched the TV on and waited for a reply.

(Switching POV)

Andy POV
I sat in the uncomfortable chair as we saw the long line of wannabe Jakes. I missed him already. God damnit why did he have to leave, why did Jinxx have to cheat? I watched as all the guitar players passed by and by.
"Next!" Jinxx yelled as he sighed and crossed out another name.
"Hello, my name is Michael G. Clifford."
"Let's just hear you play" Ashley said, irritated. Michael began to play the guitar solo to Goodbye Agony. He was perfect.
"You're hired!" I heard CC say and I nodded, "you start tomorrow, learn the following songs." Cc handed him a note of the following songs:
Heart Of Fire
Goodbye Agony
Lost It All
Youth And Whiskey
He nodded and walked off, Jinxx sighed as he walked away, running a hand through his hair. I left him alone.

(Switching POV)

Sammi POV
"Michael you got it! Congrats babe!" I said as I kissed his cheek.
"Yes, now all I have to do is scam them and then we are rich!" He told me.
"Great." I smirked Evilly as I reached for my phone to dial our bosses number.
"Bossman, Mr. Clifford got the part and we are prepared for the scam." I said through the line.
"Great, let the scam commence." Mister Biersack said.

(Switching POV)

Jinxx POV
I paced around the hotel room nervously. There's something off about this guy, I opened my messages to text Jake.
Me- We miss you already
I waited for a reply, which took ten minutes.
Jake- Well you found someone so be glad.
Me- I'm sorry Jakey..
Jake- It's okay.
Me- I love you, Jake
Jake- I g2g
I sighed. I'm going to get Jake back, I know I made a mistake, but I love him. My thoughts drifted away as soon as I heard a knock on the door.
"Hello? Jinxx? It's me, Michael." The voice said. I groaned and walked to open the door.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I need to learn the songs.." He said calmly, it scared me a bit. I nodded and let him inside.

Guys like I said, this is just a filler chapter, but I promise that the next chapter will be better and the drama will start up again, but this book is ending soon ;-; I might make a sequel though. So, follow, comment, vote and all that shizzle. Ily guys and
Stay Happy Not Crappy :) -Johnnie Guilbert