Chapter Eight

[FlashBack to the hospital]
(The hallway)

Jake POV
Jinxx and I were sent out into the hallway while the "nurse" checked on CC. We waited around and then Jinxx looked at me. I looked back and he said,"Jake, I like you. I really really do," he leaned closer and I leaned back. We had a long passionate kiss that lasted around five minutes. We both pulled away quickly when we realized how long we'd been in this hallway. We walked into the hospital room.
[End of FlashBack]
I felt a small hand shake me as I snapped out of my daze. It was the girl I was with last night. What was her name?
"Hey, are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just our drummer has no memory of anything. He forgot his own name." She placed an arm around me and sighed. I sighed too looking down at my hands.
"I'm sorry Jake, I better get going." She said. I nodded as she walked out the door. I grabbed my phone and had a message from Andy and Ash.
Andy: Hey! What happened with CC why can't he remember anything?!
Me: He fell down the stairs. He should remember by the end of the week hopefully.
Ashley: He better remember now! How are we going to finish the tour?
Me: meet me downstairs in the lobby. We'll all talk about it.
They didn't reply. I quickly got in the shower. I stepped out and put some clothes on. I blowdried my hair and straightened it. I stepped out into the hallway and walked toward Jinxx and CC's room I knocked and CC answered.
"Come on both of you we're going into the lobby," I said. They both walked out. Jinxx laced his fingers with mine as we stepped out. CC seemed to daze out as a placed a shoulder on him. He spasmed.
"Are you okay?" I asked out of concern. He nodded. We kept walking towards the elevator as Jinxx kissed my cheek. I blushed a bit. He smiled. CC was in his own little world as we went down. Ash and Andy were already there staring as each other. I laughed and shook my head.
"Alright you love birds! Let's get to business" I said. They both blushed and looked at their hands. Jinxx and I sat down as he placed a hand on my thigh. Ashley saw it.
"Uhh when did that happen?" He said pointing to us. Jinxx smiled.
"I don't know. It just did" he said. I guess it's official now. Me and Jinxx are official. It's all I wanted. Him he's all I wanted. I didn't realize I was dazed out until Andy shook me.
"Cmon we gotta make CC remember us."