Chapter Six

Jinxx POV
CC didn't come back to the room. I walked into the hallway and next door to Andy's room and knocked. A tired, sweaty Ashley opened the door.
"What?!" He asked.
"Is CC here? He didn't come back to the room" I asked, not telling him what happened in there.
"He never even knocked here"
"Okay thanks" I said as Ash closed the door. I walked towards Jake's room and didn't bother to knock. Considering the loud moans and banging on the wall I decided to walk toward the elevator.
UNDER MAINTENANCE
I read the sign. I sighed, I started walking toward the stairwell and started going down the stairs. Then I saw a guy passed out on the bottom.. Wait a minute..
"CC" I yelled as I ran down the stairs to his limp body. I picked him up and ran him upstairs. I quickly put a shirt on him and then I grabbed the car keys. I stuck them in my pocket as I held CC's body in my arms walking down the stairwell slowly and to the car. I quickly rushed to the hospital while CC laid limp in my back seat. We arrived quickly as I rushed inside.
"Someone help! He fell down the stairs!" I said as a doctor rushed in with a stretcher. They dragged him to the back and made me stay in the waiting room. I ran my hand through my hair as I pulled my phone out. I texted the boys excepting no answer, but Jake did.
Jake: IM ON MY WAY!
I waited around 20 minutes until Jake finally arrived.
"What's the memo?" He asked
"He's still in the room they never gave me any info, they made me wait in the lobby."
Me and Jake sat around another 10 minutes until the doctor came.
"You can visit him," he said. Jake and I followed the doctor to the hospital room. CC was laying down asleep on the hospital bed. We sat down on the chairs and started talking.
"So, did you and CC do it yet?" Jake asked laughing.
"I don't wanna talk about it.." I mumbled
"Why? Is he bad in bed?" He laughed.
"He. Molsted.. Me.." I mumbled. Jake went silent. He looked down at his hands then CC woke up.
"Where..am I?" He asked
"In the hospital.." Jake replied.
"Who.. Are.. You?" He asked with a confused look on his face.
"I'm Jake Pitts.. You're CC you play drums in black veil brides."
"I..i..do?"
"Yes,"
"But..Wait..Who are you?" He asked pointing to me.
"I'm Jinxx.." I answered looking down at my hands. Jake put an arm around my shoulder and nodded. I just looked away.
"I'll go get the nurse" I said walking out. 'He doesn't remember us.. Or himself' I thought to myself.