Chapter Sixteen

Andy POV
I stood paralyzed in fear as my own father pointed a gun at me. I noticed Jinxx and Jake whispering in each others ear as they nodded at CC. He kicked something towards them and my dad looked at them and pointed the gun towards them as I grabbed his arm and he shot my foot. I screamed in pain as I made him drop the gun and I picked it up and tossed it to Ash. Ash grabbed the gun and shot my dad in the side. My dad screamed in pain as he swung at me and Ash shot again. My dad fell to the floor and laid lifeless as blood pored out of him. I sighed and took my shirt off, wrapping up my foot with it in the process.  We all sighed with relief as I fell to my knees and cried. He may have been bad, but he was still my father and I still loved him, but I moved on as the cops arrived. They interrogated us as the EMS took Michael and my father away. I thanked the officer and we all walked upstairs.
"It's good to have you back Jake" Jinxx said as he grabbed Jake's hand. Jake smiled and I kissed Ashley's cheek. Ash blushed and I giggled.
"My mom!" Jinxx said as we ran outside and into the parking garage. We saw a white van and opened the back and saw Jinxx's mom.
"Mom!" He said as she stepped out and we all sighed in relief.
"Oh thank god you're okay!" She said to all of us. We all smiled as we knew we were Okay again.

2 years later

Jinxx POV
I looked into the mirror one last time before my mom came in and rushed me.
"Cmon Jinxx you're gonna be late to your own wedding!" She said and I groaned and stepped into the hallway and stood by the doors. I was wearing a white tux. I hooked my arm with Ash's since he was walking me down the isle. I smiled as the music began playing. Ash walked me down the isle to Jake. He smiled at me as I reached my final stop. The priest looked at us and told us to say our vows. *insert cute vows here* tears were shed as the priest said
"You may now kiss your spouse" Jake grabbed me and kissed me and everyone cheered. I loved Jake so much. I can't believe we're married. I smiled at that fact. Jinxx Ferguson-Pitts and Jake Pitts United In matrimony.

Guys I may do one more chapter just to show Jinxx and Jakes life after the marriage And yeah so this is the end of the story possibly. Did you peeps like it? I hope y'all did. Anyway Comment, Vote, Follow and
Dreams come true to those who dare dream and wake up to make them a reality :) -Jinxx