Chapter Fifteen

Andy POV
I walked into the elevator with Jinxx and Michael. Jinxx seemed tense so I placed a hand on his shoulder and he flinched. He relaxed and shook his head. I've never seen Jinxx like this. What's going on? The elevator finally reached the bottom floor and we all stepped out.
"Cmon kitten" Michael said softly
"Yes daddy." Jinxx said in a shaky voice. Jinxx hates the word daddy Wh- wait a minute. Flinching, Michael, pet names. Michael is forcing Jinxx to this. I decided to dial the only person I knew the most.
"Hello?" He said
"Dad, I think Jinxx is in trouble."

(Switching POV)

Jake POV
I sat around and texted Jinxx. I miss him so much.
Me- Jinxx I love you so much. Please forgive me for everything. I wanna go back to the band.
I Waited around ten minutes until I got a reply.
Jinxx- I can't Stand you why tf are you texting me? I never meant what I said. The band is Better off without you anyway.
Me- Jinxx this isn't you.
Jinxx- Quit texting me!
I didn't reply. I threw my phone on the table and ran a hand through my hair. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. I stepped in and began driving to the hotel.

(Switching POV)

Jinxx POV
I walked slowly and carefully in the lobby. I knew Michael had my phone and I didn't dare say a word. Then Andy ran back in front of Michael.
"Let go of Jinxx! You love him alone!" Andy said and Mike let go of me. I ran behind Andy and he pushed me back as I felt someone grab me. He put a hand over my mouth so I wouldn't squeal.
"Shh Jinxx it's CC." The familiar voice said. I sighed in relief. I peaked through the crack as Michael pulled his gun out. I tried to run out but CC stopped me. I heard gunshots and hid in CC's chest. CC soothed me as I heard Andy yell at Jake.
"Jake come help!" He yelled as Jake ran into the lobby. I turned my head as Michael was the one on the ground, dead and Andy was alive. Andy called the police as I ran out of the hiding spot. I jumped into Jake's arms and he kissed all over my face. I giggled.
"Guys wait there's one more thing!" I said
"What's that?" Andy asked
"Your dad...he's part of all of this." I told Andy as he sighed.
"Well, well, well looks like someone is a little snitch now" I heard Mr. Biersack say. Andy stood paralyzed and in shock as he saw his dad take out a gun and point it at him.

Okay so last update until tomorrow or the next day depends on school so yeah if there's anything I need to tie up with y'all just let me know but Vote, Comment, Follow and
Join the Kyeforce :) -Kyle David Hall