Chapter Nine

Third person POV
Each and everyone one of the guys slowly had their individual talk with CC. Andy was up first.
"Hey CC. I'm Andy, the lead singer of the band you're in. Umm we are like brothers" Andy reached for CC's hand as CC tensed up. CC began to daze out, seeing old memories of him and Andy, until he finally remembered him.
"A-Andy?" He questioned. Andy sighed with relief, knowing that CC remembers him. The rest of the guys went, and he remembered them. Until it came to Jake.
"I-I'm sorry. I just can't remember you." CC claimed. Jake sighed as he walked away from the table.

[later that day]

Jinxx POV
Jake and I sat on the edge of the bed that day as I pulled off my shoe.
"Why doesn't he remember me?" Jake asked as he pulled off his sweatshirt.
"Maybe he doesn't want to remember you. I'm honestly not sure" I said. Jake laid back on the bed. I laid next to him and turned to face him. He faced me as we stared into each others eyes. I leaned towards Jake as I kissed him. He seemed surprised at first, but kissed back. I pulled away.
"Jake, I love you." I said
"I love you too" he said, pecking my lips. I pulled him toward me as we both kissed, our lips moving in synch. I pulled him onto me as his body hovered over me. He pulled on my shirt as I gladly took it off.

[The next day]
Still Jinxx POV
I woke up the next morning sliding out of bed. I was sore because of last night. I stepped in the shower, rinsing off. As I stepped out I heard yelling in the hallway, Jake was still asleep, but the voices were familiar.
"You can't see him!" I heard Andy yell as I got dressed. I stepped out and saw Sammi on the other end of that argument. I stepped out. Sammi came and hugged me.
"Jinxx I'm so sorry about everything.. Can we please just forget about the divorce and stay together?" I hugged back, and replied.
"I need time to think about it Sammi, but for now, can we go for a walk?"
"Sure," she answered as we stepped toward the elevator.

(Switching POV)

Jake POV
I woke up and stretched my arms as I got in the shower quickly. I washed my hair and body carefully and then stepped out. I realized that Jinxx wasn't here, so I stepped into the hallway and walked towards Andy's room, I knocked.
"Yeah, what's up Jake?" He said standing in the open doorway. I saw a shirtless Ashley in the background. I choked back a laugh.
"Have you seen Jinxx?" I asked, messing with my hands.
"He went for a walk with Sammi"
A walk with Sammi. It suck in my head like a sweaty kid sitting in the sand.
"Thanks" I walked away. Time to go to the person who remembers nothing, maybe he'll help. I walked towards CC's hotel room and knocked.

Sooooo sorry that it took me so long to update. I had bad writers block, I'm sorry this chapter sucks too but I'll try to update soon I promise!!