Chapter Twelve

(Switching POVs a lot)
Andy POV
"What..? Jake no you can't leave the band." I said with a saddened look in my eyes.
"I'm sorry but you will find someone who is better than me.. Good luck with the rest of the tour. I'm gonna go pack my things" he said
"Jake please don't leave.." CC said with watery eyes. Ash went and comforted him.
"Jake, we need you in this band, don't leave over Jinxx's stupid mistakes" Ash said.
"I'm sorry all of you, but I've made up my mind. Goodbye." Jake said as he walked out of the door. We all sighed and CC let tears stream down his cheeks. Ash and I hugged him.
"Shhh it's okay CC" Ash whispered soothingly. Cc had broken whimpers and I decided to text Jinxx.
Me- Jinxx, Jake quit the band today. Quit sneaking around with that bitch and get over here! >:(
I didn't care if Sammi saw this text, I hate her. I hated her since she cheated on Jinxx, now Jinxx cheated on Jake. Not gonna lie, he was a dick for doing that and I'm pissed at him for doing it.

(Switching POV)

Jinxx POV
"Nuh-Uh!" I told Sammi as I leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed back as we both leaned back and I hovered above her, until my phone went off.
"Ugh!" I groaned as I reached for my phone. It was a text from Andy.
Andy- Jinxx, Jake quit the band today. Quit sneaking around with that bitch and get over here! >:(
Me- Wtf?! Why?
Andy- Cause of your dumbass! Get over here now!
I sighed.
"Who was that?" Sammi asked.
I mumbled, "No one, I gotta go"
"Where?" She asked, raising her voice alittle.
"Jake quit today! You don't need to know everything Sammi, God! We can't sneak around anymore. It's done. Over. I gotta go." I said slightly yelling as I grabbed my things and walked out the door.

(Switching POV)

Sammi POV
I dialed the number I needed to call.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby, what's up?"I said
"Sammi! Babe, how's the plan going"
"Everything is going as planned. I played Jinxx and that fake Twitter account went perfect. Jake saw the post and quit the band. Soon, they'll post an add looking for a new guitarist and you can take their spot. We're gonna be rich baby!" I said
"Great, well I better get back to my job. I'll see you soon sweetie."
"Bye honey." I said as I hung up the phone.

(Switching POV)

Jake POV
I finished gathering up my things when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Jinxx standing on the other side, I tried to slam it closed but he stopped the door with his hand. He walked in.
"Well that's no way to treat your boyfriend now, is it?" He asked taking a step closer to me.
"You aren't my boyfriend." I replied. He pulled my hair and I squealed. He had the smell of weed and alcohol on his breath.
"I am your boyfriend, you slut!" He said as he threw me on the floor and began to unbutton his pants.
"Jinxx, please..stop. You're high and drunk" I said as I brokenly whimpered. He kneeled down and pulled me up by the hair again. He made me get on my knees as he stood up. (Jakes usually dominant in my book but Jinxx is drunk and high so there's an exception here)
"Suck it, whore" he said and I hesitated. He shoved his hard in my mouth and made me suck it. I did, until he finally came and made me swallow it.
"Good little slut." He said as he pet my head. I wanted to cry at that moment. I wanted to bawl my eyes out but I waited for him to leave. I ran to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth and began bawling. I can't believe he did this. I hate my life. Goodbye Jinxx, and goodbye Black Veil Brides. I walked out the hotelroom and walked down the stairs with my stuff. I continued to a taxi cab and had it take me home. I tweeted the army.
@/JakePittsBVB :Hey BVB army. I'm sorry, but I'm quitting BVB I hope you guys enjoy the new guitarist when they find one.
I hit post. I stepped into the taxi and told him the address. Goodbye Jinxx... I still love you.

Okay guys I'm only going to 15 or 20 chapters then I'm starting a new story! Woo! It's gonna be about a crazy ex boyfriend which will be Jinxx :3 alright! Well should I do a sequel to this book or nah? Comment, vote, follow! The next chapters will be fillers and mostly in Jakes POV." Mkay, bai