~ 2 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

'Please what??? I should do WHAT?!!'
I was completely confused when I heard that. 'I'm supposed to jump into the arms of my favorite idol and bias?!! And then???'

"Come on," he said and spread his arms. "Dare, nothing is happening." I hesitated
"one"
'Should I really do that? On the one hand, he is my idol and I respect him very much.
"two"
On the other hand, I would certainly never get this chance again.'
"three"
I looked at him and he smiled at me cheeringly.

I gave myself a jerk 'Come on Suzumee you'll probably never get this chance again!' Then I ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

He took me up and I wrapped my legs around his hip and my hands around his neck. He turned in circles with me and we both laughed.

When he stopped after a while, I raised my head and we looked into each other's eyes. Time seemed to stand still. I smiled at him, which he immediately replied.

After a short moment that felt like an eternity, our eyes detached and he put me back on the floor. I blushed and when I looked at him I saw that he felt the same way. I smiled shyly.

Finally, he broke the silence and asked: "How long have you been an ARMY?" "Since 2021, so 3 years," I answered. He just nodded.

"How old are you?" He continued. "18" I said, "We have exactly 10 years difference." 'Wow Suzumee. He's really interested in that now, too.' He smiled.

I looked at my watch. "Shit, I have to go. It was nice to finally meet you." I smiled. "Maybe we'll see each other again."

I thought, 'Should I hug him?' I just did it. "Thank you for everything," I said. I hesitated for a moment, but then I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Saranghae." I whispered and detached myself from him. He looked at me with big eyes. I smiled.

"Goodbye, maybe see you soon," I said and left. After a few steps, I turned around again, waved and shouted: "Borahae!" He waved back.

I smiled, turned around again and went on. When I disappeared around the next corner, I couldn't stand it anymore.

I squeaked and jumped into the air. My bias had just taken me up!!! And I kissed him on the cheek!!! I went home overjoyed.

JK Pov:

I still stood there like a stone and looked after the girl. Suddenly it turned around, waved and shouted: "Borahae!" I had to smile and waved back.

When she disappeared around the corner, I slowly realized what had just happened: she had given me a kiss on the cheek, she kissed me!

'Wow' I thought and grinned. This had never happened to me before. Which doesn't mean I thought it was bad. No, on the contrary, when she kissed me and also when we looked at each other I had such a tingling in my stomach. I've never had anything like that before.

I smiled, 'I'm curious if she notices the note with my mobile phone number that I secretly put in her jacket pocket.' I always have a note with my number with me, for emergencies.

Actually, I don't just pass on my mobile phone number to strangers, especially not to my fans, but with her it was somehow different, with her

I had a good feeling.
I grinned and made my way home, humming quietly.

~~~

And the next part
A little longer today 😊
I hope you are all well
Monuments: Beyond the star - Ep. 5 & 6 are out! 🥳 I cried when I watched it 😭
Anyways have fun reading 🫶🏻