~ 10 ~

~~~

Jimin Pov:

I silently looked after him and finally sighed. 'Typical Jungkook. I hope he sees soon that there is more between the two.'
Suzumee would be his first girlfriend. He's never had a relationship before. But he needs that! He needs someone who is always there for him, who understands him, stands by his side, supports him, laughs with him, cries with him, cuddles with him - someone who loves him!

The love we give him is not enough, because it is only fraternal. What he needs is TRUE LOVE! He is the most sensitive and emotional of all of us. In addition, he very often has self-doubt and thinks he is not good enough. He just needs that affection and Suzumee can give him just that!
I shook my head. 'Hopefully that will be something else, otherwise we'll just have to help a bit,' I thought and then went to the others.

Suzumee Pov:

It was 5:30 pm. In half an hour Jungkook would come to pick up Bam. He had woken up again and was lying next to me on the couch.

I stroked him and thought about my parents. I just remembered a little bit about them - what they looked like, what their voices sounded like and their names: Seojun my father and Min-suh my mother.

The time after the car accident was very hard for me. I ate not very much and didn't speak a single word until I was 10 years old. That's why I never went to primary school, my aunt taught me at home.

Then I got to know Ahri. Her mother and my aunt are best friends. Ahri helped me out of my trauma and my fear at the time. My depression disappeared and I started talking again.

Ahri has become like a sister to me. It was also she who helped me discover my passion - singing. I love to sing, I can let all my feelings and thoughts out - I feel free.

And then the moment came who changed my life completely - I found BTS! Songs like Idol, Love yourself, Yet to come, Fake Love, Life goes on and Magic Shop helped me out of my past, took my fear and made me stronger, gave me hope and courage.

These boys are really incredible. Each of them has a unique personality and talent. They are so full of kindness and love. They helped me when I needed them the most. They showed me how to love myself, to be brave and to look forward. They are the reason why I live. They are my home and that will stay forever.

Tears came to my eyes as I thought about my past. Tears of grief but also tears of joy. I was happy that I was allowed to have so many wonderful people around me. People who are there for me and love me as I am. And now I also had the privilege of getting to know Jeon Jungkook!

Immersed in my thoughts, I didn't even notice how time passed. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I looked at my cell phone - 6 pm, that's definitely Jungkook.

I wiped away my tears and went to the door. When I opened it, I just saw the black van driving away. I looked at Jungkook and he smiled at me. "Hey, I wanted to pick up Bam." "Sure, come in," I replied and made room for him.

As soon as he was inside, Bam came running towards us and jumped up at him. "Well, sweetie, did you have fun?" Jungkook asked and scratched him extensively. He only waved his tail and was overjoyed to see his owner again.

I watched the two smiling. "We were walking outside in the snow as you already know," I said. "Then we met my friend Ahri." He looked at me with big eyes. "And? Did she say anything?" He asked a little worried. „She said that the dog would look like Jungkook's. Of course, I didn't say that it was the same. But don't worry, she didn't notice anything," I said and he sighed with relief.