~ 6 ~

~~~

Slowly I turned to the person and when I saw who was standing there, I got big eyes and my heart began to beat faster.
————————————

Suzumee Pov:

The person smiled at me kindly and still held the umbrella over me.

I didn't get a word out and just stared at the person.
Finally, I released myself from my rigidity.

"J-Jungkook, w-what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"I went for a walk with Bam," he said, pointing with his head next to him. I looked down and saw Bam sitting next to him - I hadn't even noticed him before.

He looked at me cheerfully with big eyes. I had to smile. God, he was sweet!

I bent down and stroked him. He waved his tail and licked my hand. I didn't notice how Jungkook watched us. "He likes you," he said. I blushed.

I had completely forgotten that he was still there. I smiled embarrassed.

"Here, take it," he said again and held the umbrella at me. "B-but then you get wet," I reply. "It's not bad, I have a hood," he said. I hesitated just before I could say anything, he just pressed the umbrella into my hand.

When our hands touched, it tingled in my stomach and I got warm, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. No, it was beautiful.

For a brief moment we looked into each other's eyes - and Oh my God!!! It was magical. His dark eyes looked deep into mine and I just couldn't look away from them.

But unfortunately, the beautiful moment was interrupted by Bam, who jumped up on Jungkook's leg.

We both turned red and I looked embarrassed at the floor. "I...uh go then," he said and wanted to turn around, but I held him by his arm.

"No! Either you come under the umbrella or you can have it back!" I said decisively and looked at him firmly. He grinned and came closer again until he was also under the umbrella. I got nervous.

"But then I have to bring you home if I'm supposed to go under the umbrella," he said. I looked at him with big eyes. "If you don't mind," he added and looked at me.

"Uh...no, I don't." I stammered. "Okay," he said with a grin and we left.

On the one hand, I was glad that it wasn't so far to my house because I was freaking out inside. I mean - Hello!! After all, you don't walk around every day with your bias, under ONE umbrella!!!

On the other hand, I wish the way was a little longer, because as I said, something like that doesn't happen to you every day.

After a short time we were already there. "This is my house," I said, pointing in the direction.
"How long have you been living there?" He asked. "For half a year only." He nodded.

When we arrived at my front door, I turned to him. "Thank you," I said and smiled. Suddenly Bam jumped up on me. "You too, sweetie," I added with a laugh and stroked him.

I looked at Jungkook again and we took a quick look. Then he hugged me all of a sudden.

"Today it's my turn," he whispered in my ear and before I even understood what he meant, he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Then he turned around and went away with Bam.

And me? I just stood there staring after them. My heart was racing and my stomach was tingling like crazy.

Suddenly I realized that I still had the umbrella in my hand.
"Wait!! Your...umbrella." I ended the sentence quietly, because he had already disappeared behind the next corner.

'Shit' I thought. Then I turned around and went into the house shaking my head.

As soon as I was in it, I dropped myself on the couch and closed my eyes. 'What. A. Day.' I sighed.

All this can't be true. I have to dream that. I pinched my arm again. 'Aah' No. That wasn't a dream. That was REAL!

I shook my head again and went into the kitchen. If I don't eat anything now, I'll tip over.

Jungkook Pov:

"Come Bam, we have to hurry," I said and looked at my dog, who was happily walking next to me.

I had to smile. 'My sweet darling. Nothing disturbs you either.'

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a loud "Shit!" I looked up and saw a girl holding her arms protectively over her head.

Apparently she had forgotten her umbrella.
Wait a minute. That's Suzumee. The girl I met yesterday.

I went to her and held the umbrella over her head. "Here, I think you need this," I said to her.

She slowly turned around and looked at me with big eyes. I smiled at her.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked me. "I went for a walk with Bam," I replied and pointed my head next to me.

She looked down and smiled. Then she bent down and stroked Bam. He waved his tail and was happy.
I watched the two of them and had to smile. "He likes you," I said and she blushed.

"Here, take it," I said again and held the umbrella at her. "But then you'll get wet," she replied. "No problem, I have a hood," I said. When she hesitated, I just pressed the umbrella into her hand.

The moment our hands touched, it tingled in me and it felt like I was under power. We looked into each other's eyes and it was magical.

Unfortunately, we were interrupted by Bam, who jumped up on me. We both turned red. "I...uh go then," I said and wanted to turn around, but she held me by my arm.

"No! Either you come under the umbrella or you can have it back!" She said and looked at me with a firm look. I grinned and walked up to her until I was also under the umbrella.

"But then I have to bring you home if I have to go under the umbrella," I said and waited eagerly for her reaction. She looked at me with big eyes.

"If you don't mind," I quickly added and secretly hoped that it was so.

"N-no, I didn't," she replied. "Okay," I replied with a grin and then we left.

After a short time we were already there - Unfortunately, I would have liked to go with her even longer.

"This is my house," she said, pointing to it. "How long have you been living there?" I asked. "For half a year only." I nodded.

When we stood in front of her front door, she turned to me. "Thank you," she said and smiled. Suddenly Bam jumped up at her. "You too, sweetie," she added, laughed and stroked him.

Then she looked at me again and we looked at each other briefly. Then I came up with an idea. I hesitated briefly, but then hugged her.

"Today it's my turn." I whispered in her ear and before she could react, I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Then I turned around and walked away together with Bam and a fat smile on my face.

                                     ~~~

Uiiiiii 🤭

That was an interesting encounter 😁
Today a slightly longer chapter, as school starts again tomorrow 😭
Thanks for all the votes and commissions 🥹
You are so sweet 💗😊