~ 3 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

When I got home, I rummaged my keys out of my jacket pocket, with a lot of a small note on the floor. I picked it up in amazement and opened it.

There was a mobile phone number on the note. I looked at the back but there was nothing there, I turned it over again and discovered a name that my finger had previously covered.

When I read it, my mouth opened and my eyes got bigger. 'What?! D-that can't be! How?!' I thought shocked.

I was completely in my mind when suddenly a voice sounded: "Everything okay with you, Mrs. Kim?" I twitched and looked to the side.

My neighbor, Mrs. Lee, looked at me worried. "N-no, no a-all is good. I-I'm fine," I stammered. She looked at me questioningly and I just smiled.

I quickly stuffed the note back into my jacket pocket and unlocked the front door. I smiled briefly at Mrs. Lee again and then went in.

I closed the door, leaned against it and took a deep breath. I immediately took out the note again to make sure that I had not made a mistake and that I was just dreaming.

But I didn't. There it said, thick and fat, black on white: A mobile phone number and below it a name: JEON JUNGKOOK

I pinched myself in the arm again for safety. "Ouch!" No, that wasn't a dream, he really gave me his number! Jeon Jungkook had given ME HIS mobile phone number!

I squeaked loudly and jumped through my apartment like a flummi. I ran into my room, threw myself on the bed and screamed into my pillow. I just couldn't believe it.

I dropped myself on my back and looked at the picture hanging over my bed. It showed Jungkook smiling into the camera, his dark brown eyes glittering and his hair fell slightly into his face.

 It showed Jungkook smiling into the camera, his dark brown eyes glittering and his hair fell slightly into his face

I sighed. His eyes were beautiful. Every time I looked at them, I lost it to them and today I saw them live for the very first time. I smiled happily.

I could watch this picture for hours but my growling stomach kept me from it. I went down to the kitchen, made myself some instant noodles, sat down on the sofa and continued watching my Netflix series, which I started a few days ago.

In the middle of it, my cell phone vibrates. A message from Ahri:

 A message from Ahri: