~ 11 ~

~~~

Jungkook Pov:

"And stop! Well done guys," our coach said. I let myself sink to the ground and took a deep breath.
JHope handed me a water bottle. I nodded to him with thanks and took a big sip.

"Okay guys, the training is over. We'll see each other again next week," said our coach, bowed and left the room. We grabbed our things and went to the exit where our car was already standing.

When we got in, I turned to the driver. "Could you let me out at the address where you picked me up earlier?" I asked him. He nodded kindly. "Of course."

"What do you want there?" Jimin asked me. "Pick up Bam. What else?" I replied annoyed. "Does our manager know about it?" Tae wanted to know. "Yes, I clarified that with him," I answered briefly. "And now stop your stupid questioning! That's annoying!!" The boys just grinned at each other and I rolled my eyes.

After 15 minutes we had arrived at Suzumee's house. The car stopped and got out without another word. I hoped the boys would shut up but Jimin couldn't resist a comment. "Have fun!" He still called and the others started laughing. I slammed the door behind them, went to Suzumee's front door and rang the bell.

When she opened the door, I immediately noticed her red eyes. Did she cry? And if so, why? I started to worry. But I didn't react to it and smiled at her. "Hey, I wanted to pick up Bam," I said. "Sure, come in," she replied and stepped aside.

As soon as I was inside, Bam came running towards me and jumped up joyfully at me. "Hey sweetie, did you have fun?" I asked and scratched him extensively. He just waved his tail happily and was happy to see me again.

Suzumee watched us smiling. "We were walking outside in the snow as you already know," she said. "Then we met my friend Ahri." I looked at her with big eyes. Shit, I didn't even think that she could meet anyone. "And? Did she say anything?" I asked a little worried. „She said that the dog would look like Jungkook's. Of course, I didn't say that it was the same. But don't worry, she didn't notice anything," she said and I sighed relieved.

"Are you going home on foot?" Suzumee then asked and he nodded. "It's not far and then Bam can let off steam a bit," I said and attached the leash to Bam's collar. Then we went to the door. "Thank you again for taking care," I said and smiled. "No problem, anytime again," she replied.

I thought about it briefly, but then I went closer to her and hugged her. I noticed how she closed her eyes and inhaled my scent. It felt beautiful, my stomach was tingling and my heart was beating quite hard. I wish this moment would never end, but after a short time I stepped away from her again.

I thought about whether I should ask her what was going on and why she had cried, but then let it stay because I didn't know if she might be uncomfortable.

"Take care of yourself," she said quietly and I smiled lovingly at her. "You too," I said. "Good night Suzumee."
"Good night Jungkook." We looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment. Then I turned around and left with Bam.

While we were going home, Bam jumped around me all the time, but I didn't pay any attention to him.
Again and again I had the picture of Suzumee in my head looking at me with sad eyes. Why had she cried? Did she have stress at school or with her friends? Lovesickness? Or was it because of her parents?
The latter occupied me the most. How bad it had to be to lose his parents and then also at such a young age. I shook my head sadly.

Lost in my mind, I didn't even notice that we had already arrived home. I unlocked the door, went in and threw myself on the couch while Bam ran straight into the kitchen to his drinking bowl.

I closed my eyes and thought. Then suddenly an idea came to me. I will just distract Suzumee a little from her problems and worries. I didn't know exactly how to do this yet, but that will certainly still happen. The main thing is that she felt better again. It hurt to see her so sad.

I yawned and looked at the clock - time to go to sleep. "I'm going to bed Bam," I said and shuffled into the bathroom. "Good night." Bam chipped briefly as an answer and then hidd into his box. I got ready and then slipped into bed. Exhausted from today, I fell asleep pretty quickly.

                                     ~~~

Hey 👋🏻
First of all, a big fat sorry 🥺
I promised you in the last chapter that I would upload a new one the next day and of course I didn't do exactly THAT 😔
I'm really really sorry and I hope you're not mad at me 😅🙈
I hope you like the chapter anyway
It's as sweet as Jungkook cares about Suzumee and wants to help her 🥰
Let's see what he comes up with and whether the boys might have to help or not...😉