~ 7 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

In the evening:
I was cleaning up the kitchen, but my thoughts kept wandering away. All day I was busy processing what had happened today.

Finally, I went upstairs to the bathroom to get ready. Then I threw myself on the bed and grabbed my cell phone. I still had to tell Jungkook that he had forgotten his umbrella.

 I still had to tell Jungkook that he had forgotten his umbrella

NEXT TIME?! Why next time?!

Confused, I turned off my cell phone. Then I stood on my bed and looked at the picture of him.

"What are you doing with me?" I mumbled and then gave him a kiss, like every evening.

Don't look at me like that, people, okay?! I'm certainly not the only one who does something like that!!!

I lay down and after a short time I had already fallen asleep.

~~~

An annoying ringing woke me up the next morning. "Shit alarm clock." I mumbled and stood up.

I staggered into the bathroom and got ready. Then I went into the kitchen and made myself a coffee first.

Ahri would come in about 20 minutes. She picks me up every morning and we go to school together.

While I was sipping my coffee, my cell phone suddenly rang. 'Who's calling me now?' I thought.
When I saw names, I almost swallowed my coffee.

Jungkook is calling me?! JUNGKOOK?!I answered the call with trembling hands

I answered the call with trembling hands.

"H-hey." I stammered. "Hey, sorry if I bother you so early, but I wanted to ask you something."

I got nervous and ran up and down the kitchen. "Everything's fine, you don't bother," I replied. "What's up?"

"So...I have an important appointment this afternoon and no one who can take care of Bam. I wanted to ask if you could maybe do that," he said hesitantly.

ME?! Watch out for Bam?! Why me?!

"Uhh...sure, no problem," I stuttered.
"Great! Is it okay if I come by at 2 pm and bring it to you?" He asked.
"Yess, of course. I'll be home from 1 pm." I replied.
"Perfect, I'll see you later," he said.
"Okay, see you later. Bye," I said and then hung up.

Stunned, I stared at my cell phone. My heart was still beating like crazy. That didn't exactly happen now!!

I should take care of HIS dog?!

The bell rang - Ahri was there. I put on my shoes and jacket, grabbed my school bag and opened the door.

"Good morning," Ahri said and grinned at me. "Good morning," I murmured back. I finished and we left. We walked side by side in silence. I'm such a person who doesn't talk much in the morning. Fortunately, Ahri accepts this - mostly.

"Are you prepared for your theoretical exams in English?" She asked me. I nodded. "Yes, I think so. I learned quite a lot," I answered. She just nodded.

When we arrived at school, we saw Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo from a distance. We hugged each other briefly and then went in.

"So guys, I have to go. Wish me luck," I said. "Okay, I'll see you at the break," Jennie replied. "Good luck to you." Lisa and Jisoo called after me before I disappeared into the classroom. The teacher greeted us briefly and then we were allowed to start.

When it rang for the break, I gave up, took my things and left the classroom.
'Ufff, that was hard, but I had made it.' I sighed relieved.

I went into the break hall and saw the other girls already sitting at our usual table.

"Hey, and how was it?" Jisoo greeted me. "Good, it was a bit difficult but I have a good feeling," I replied. "How was math?" I turned to Lisa and Jennie with a grin. "Don't ask," Lisa said annoyed and rolled her eyes. "The purest disaster," Jennie added and put her head on the table. "My parents will kill me," she complained. "Oh, come on, it won't have been that bad," I said. Jennie and Lisa looked at me with a "Are you serious-look" and I had to laugh. The two were really incredible.

When the bell rang, we went back to our classrooms. When we passed the secretary's office, I saw a poster hanging on the wall and a list next to it. "The new month's AGs" I say out loud. "Ey, girls look." I shouted and went to the poster. The others followed me.

Twice a week in the 7th and 8th hour for a whole month," added Jisoo. I looked at the various offers: Handball-AG, Football-AG, Art-AG and many more. But then an AG particularly caught my eye.

"Sing&Dance-AG" I murmured. That would be something for me. "And? Do you sign up for it?" Ahri asked me. "I don't know. What about you?" I asked the others. "No, sorry, but 7th and 8th hour is too long for me. The normal school hours are enough," said Jennie and Lisa nodded. "It's too long for me, too," she added. I looked at Ahri and Jisoo. "No, even if I love dancing, but I have a lot to do right now, sorry," Ahri said and looked at me apologizingly. "There's nothing for me either," said Jisoo. I thought about it. 'Should I do that?' After a short hesitation, I took the pen and wrote my name and the AG wish in the list. Then I turned to the others. "It's okay, then I'll just go alone," I said and grinned at everyone. They grinned back and then we all went to our respective classes.

~~~

Weekend 🥳
The first week of school was quite exhausting. We got quite a lot of exams back 😭
Anyways, in less than 5 months Jin will be back 🥹💜 Time flies really fast.
BTW did you see Tae & Jimin for Hapers Bazaar Korea & Japan?! I'm half dead 😫 Why they look soooo good 😮‍💨
And Yoongi for Valentino 🔥🤌🏻
He just looks like a mafioso 🖤✨
I hope you like the new chapter
I love you all very much 🫶🏻🩷

BTW did you see Tae & Jimin for Hapers Bazaar Korea & Japan?! I'm half dead 😫 Why they look soooo good 😮‍💨And Yoongi for Valentino 🔥🤌🏻 He just looks like a mafioso 🖤✨I hope you like the new chapterI love you all very much 🫶🏻🩷