~ 8 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

When school was over, I huried to get home. I said goodbye to my friends, who were of course surprised why I wanted to go home so quickly.
Usually we go to a small café that is a few meters next to the school.

I didn't want to lie to them, so I told them that an acquaintance would bring his dog later, which I should take care of.

That was only half the truth, but I could hardly tell them that it is Jeon Jungkook's dog personally.
In addition, he was something like my acquaintance - we write, we "meet" and we have now also spoken on the phone.

I arrived home a little out of breath. I quickly freshened up and changed my clothes. Then I went into the kitchen and made myself something to eat.

Again and again I looked at the clock. Another half an hour, a quarter of an hour, 10 minutes, 5 minutes.

Suddenly the bell rang. He had to be that. Nervously, I went to the door and opened it. And there he stood: Jeon Jungkook with Bam on a leash.

He looked perfect as always - black jogging suit, sneakers, black jacket, a cap and a mask.

"Hey," he said. "Hey, come in," I replied. They went through and I closed the door behind them.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked. "Gladly." he answered and took off his mask. "Okay, you can go to the living room," I said.

I went into the kitchen and made us something to drink. Then I went back to the living room. I handed him his drink and sat next to him on the couch.

"You have it really nice here," he said as he looked around. "Thank you," I replied shyly. His gaze fell on a picture on the wall. It showed me at the age of six in front of a big house, a young couple next to me. We all smiled at the camera.

"Are these your parents?" He asked. "These are my adoptive parents. I never really got to know my real parents. They died in a car accident when I was three years old," I answered quietly.
He looked at me. "Oh, I'm sorry about that." I just nodded. "It's okay - life goes on," I said and he smiled.

We looked deep into each other's eyes until suddenly his cell phone rang. He looked at me apologetically and answered.

While he was on the phone, Bam came to me and looked at me with big eyes. I had to smile, knelt to him on the floor and began to caress him. He enjoyed it and put his head on my lap.

I didn't even notice that Jungkook had been watching us for a while.
"You two are really cute," he said and I blushed. "Thank you," I murmured quietly.

"That was my manager on the phone. He asked where I was. I told him that I handed Bam over to someone who takes care of him for today. He and the boys are coming to pick me up right away, that's why I told them your address. I hope that was okay for you," he said hesitantly and looked at me. "Yes, of course, no problem," I said and smiled.