~ 4 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

Apart from breathing, I arrived at her house. I was really in a hurry. I took another deep breath and then rang the bell.

When Ahri opened the door, I smiled embarrassed. "Sorry I'm late," I said and hugged her.
"Oh, no problem," she replied. "Come in, we were just waiting for you."

'Oops 😅 It doesn't matter, after all, you don't write every day with your bias.'

I thought about telling my friends about today.
'No!' I thought, 'I'll keep that to myself for now.'

When we came into the living room, everyone looked at me. "Sorry for my delay, guys," I said, smiling in a crunch.

"Everything is fine," said Jennie. "It's not the first time," Lisa added and everyone laughed. "Ha, ha, really funny," I said and rolled my eyes, but then had to grin.
I dropped myself on the sofa next to Jisoo.

"So, what do we want to watch?" Ahri asked. Immediately a few suggestions were made and after a little discussion we then agreed on a horror film.

The film started but I couldn't really concentrate. I had to think again and again about earlier.

How Jungkook took me in his arms, how we looked at each other and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled happily, but was then torn out of my thoughts when Jisoo suddenly screamed loudly next to me and clung to my arm.

"Everything okay?" I asked. I knew that horror movies weren't her thing. "Yes, yes, I'm okay" she said.

I smiled and put my arm around her. She snuggled up to me and I put my head on hers.

When the movie was over, I yawned. The others also looked tired.

"Okay girls, time to go to sleep," Ahri said and turned off the TV. I stretched out and we all went to Ahri's room.

"Who wants to sleep where?" She asked us. "Bed or sofa bed?"
"Lisa and I take the sofa bed," said Jennie and Lisa nodded in agreement.
"Okay, then the three of us go to bed," Ahri said to Jisoo and me. I nodded.

After we had all got ready, we went to bed while Jennie and Lisa made themselves comfortable on the sofa bed.

Slowly it became quiet in the room only from time to time you could hear Lisa and Jennie giggle.

I closed my eyes and after a short time I fall asleep.

                                      ~~~

Today again shorter, because I'm really under stress - school starts again on Monday ☹️
Anyway, how do you actually like it so far? Feel free to write in the comments 😊
And thank you very much for the votes. 🫶🏻
I purple you 💜