~ 5 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that the others were still asleep.

I stretched out and grabbed my cell phone. When I saw that Jungkook had written to me, my heart began to beat faster.

 When I saw that Jungkook had written to me, my heart began to beat faster

'Awwwww, he wrote me "Good morning." How sweet is that, please?'

I quickly typed in an answer:

'W-WHAT?! He wants that I go bowling with him and the boys?! ME?!'

'W-WHAT?!
He wants that I go bowling with him and the boys?!
ME?!'

'W-WHAT?! He wants that I go bowling with him and the boys?! ME?!'

'OMG! He sent me a kiss emoji!!! How sweet!!'

I smiled and didn't even notice that Ahri was watching me.

"Who are you writing with?" She asked and pulled me out of my thoughts. I twitched.

"Ahri, do you really have to scare me like that?!" I whispered angrily, as the others were still asleep. But she ignored me and asked again: "Who are you writing with?"

"With no one," I answered and put my cell phone on the table next to the bed. "I see that," she said, raising an eyebrow.

I ignored her and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. 'I have to be more careful. The others shouldn't know anything about it yet'

When I came back, the others had also woken up. After the others had also changed, we went down to the kitchen and made breakfast.

During the meal, Ahri kept looking at me, but I tried to ignore her looks.

After the meal, we chatted a little more. "I have to go," Lisa said suddenly. "We are writing a math exam tomorrow." She rolled her eyes. "True," Jennie added. "I had completely forgotten about that." She sighed.

I had to grin. The two hated math. They were a class about Ahri and me, so in the twelfth grade. Jisoo went to our parallel class.

"I have to go too," I said. "I have a theoretical exam in English tomorrow."

"Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow at school girls," Ahri said.
We all hugged each other again and then went home.

While I was on my way home, it started to rain - and I didn't have an umbrella with me.

Great! Until I get home, I would be soaking wet. "Shit!" I scolded.

Suddenly someone held an umbrella over me. "Here, I think you need this," said a voice that seemed very familiar to me.

Slowly I turned to the person and when I saw who was standing there, I got big eyes and my heart began to beat faster.

~~~

For the fact that the last chapter was so short, I spontaneously decided to upload another one ☺️
Surprise 😉
And please write in the comments as you like it 💗
Btw who do you think is the person?