~ 12 ~

~~~

Suzumee Pov:

The next morning I was torn out of my dreams by an annoying ringing. "F***ing alarm clock." I murmured overslept and drove through my face. I sat up and yawned. A look at the clock told me that I still had half an hour until Ahri came to pick me up. Grumbling, I got up and tapped into the bathroom, then I changed my clothes and went into the kitchen.
When I had just finished my coffee, the doorbell was already ringing. I grabbed my things and we left.

~~~~~~~

"Finally the school is over!" Ahri shouted happily when we left class after the last hour. I smiled and went outside with her to wait for the other girls.
"When does your AG actually start?" She asked and began to wave when she saw the others. "From Monday," I replied. "And do you already know who runs her?" Lisa wanted to know when she and the girls arrived at our st. "I don't know, that wasn't on the note." "Strange," Jennie murmured. "Well, then it will just be a surprise," added Jisoo and grinned.

We talked for a while and then went home. When I arrived at my room, I threw my jacket and backpack on the floor and let myself fall on the couch exhausted. Even though we had a short day today, I was quite tired. I was just thinking about continuing to watch my series when my cell phone got in touch.

A message from Jungkook.

I thought. Go for a walk, in the evening in the dark, with Jungkook. That sounded very romantic. And when we then hold hands along the Han River, he stops, pulls me to him, we look deep into each other's eyes and he then leans his head forward to me... okay stop! Pull yourself together Suzumee! That will never happen!!!

I shook my head and quickly wrote an answer.

I was immediately wide away. I'm meeting with Jungkook today! And we go for a walk, in the evening in the dark! Alone!!!

I looked at the clock - 2 p.m. Great, it will take forever for Jungkook to come. Bored, I looked around when my cell phone contacted me again. This time it was Rose, my cousin who moved to New York three years ago and works there as a model.