~ 9 ~

~~~

Jungkook Pov:

"Come on Bam, we have to go," I said. "We are going to Suzumee now, the girl we met yesterday." Bam wagted his tail joyfully. I put on his dog coat and we left.

On the way, I got a call from Taehyung. "Hey bro, what's up?" I asked. "Hey, I wanted to ask if that will work later."
"Sure," I replied. "I'm just taking Bam to a friend who takes care of him for this time."
"Friend?!" Taehyung asked curiously. "Yes, a friend," I replied annoyed. "Is that a problem?!"
"No, not at all," he replied and I could feel him grinning.
"I have to hang up now. See you later." And before Taehyung could say anything else, I had already end the call.

I sighed briefly, went to Suzumee's front door and rang the bell. After a short time, she opened the door and looked at me with big eyes. "Hey," I said and smiled. "Hey," she replied. "Come in."

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked. "Gladly." I answered and went into the living room with Bam while she ran into the kitchen.
When she came back, she sat down next to me on the couch and gave me my drink. I looked around a little and discovered a picture on the wall. It showed a young girl - probably Suzumee. Next to her is a young couple.

"Are these your parents?" I asked her. "These are my adoptive parents," she answered quietly. "I never really got to know my real parents. They died in a car accident when I was three years old."
I looked at her with pity. "I'm sorry about that."
She nodded. "It's okay - life goes on," she just said and I had to smile.

We looked deep into each other's eyes until suddenly my cell phone rang. I looked at her just before I answered the call. It was my manager. "What do you want?" I asked. "I wanted to ask where you are," he said. "I took Bam to someone who takes care of him for today."
"Okay, will you send me the address? The boys and I are coming to pick you up."
"Sure, wait a minute," I said and sent him my location. "Thank you, see you soon," he said and hung up.

I went back to Suzumee and saw her cuddling with Bam on the floor. "You two are really cute," I said with a smile and saw her turn red. "Thank you." she murmured embarrassed.

I quickly told her about the conversation and that I had given my manager her address. "I hope that was okay for you," I added hesitantly. "Yes, of course, no problem," she said and smiled.

A few minutes later, it suddenly honked. I looked out the window and grinned. "There they are. I have to go," I said. "Is it okay if I pick up Bam again at 6 pm?" "Sure, no problem," she replied and we went to the door.

In front of the house stood our black van. The window was lowered and Jimin put his head out. "Hurry up Jungkook. Otherwise we'll be late!" He called. Then he discovered Suzumee and grinned. He turned to the others and said something that they laughed out loud.
I just rolled my eyes and turned to Suzumee. "Thank you again," I said and ran to the car. When the door opened, the boys bent over and waved to her. I got in, closed the door and we drove off.

The boys all grinned at me stupidly. "What?!" I asked annoyed. "Is that this Friend?" Taehyung asked curiously and emphasized the word "Friend" in particular. "Yes," I answered succinctly.
"She's pretty," Jimin said and grinned. "Can be." I simply replied. "How do you know her?" Yoongi asked. "That's none of your business!" I replied slightly angry and before they could ask any more questions, I put my AirPods in my ears and looked out the window.
The boys laughed and I just sighed annoyed. 'That is going to be very hard today'