chapter 1

Sofies pov

"I hate work", I mumbled to myself as I removed my shoes. Having to smile at those rude customers was frustrating, "I wish I could just punch them in the face", I said as I threw a punch in the air.
Thank God it's weekend, I don't have to deal with them for at least two days.
I showered and embraced my bed, as I was about to drift off to my fancy world my phone rang.
I furiously picked the call.
"Hello Sofie"
"Hello Amira" I answered with a tired tone.
"You're going to accompany me to a party tomorrow, and am not taking no for an answer, a dress will be dropped off at your place in the morning, am picking you up by 7 pm"
Before I could say a word of objection she ended the call.
"God!, I wish I could punch her nose," I thought out loud.
Gosh, she is so annoying.
I went back to bed but I have an odd feeling about this party.

Lorenzo's pov

"You have a party invitation from the
abianos," said Dante as he dropped the card on my desk.
"I have loads of work to clear, you can represent me" I replied not interested in the party.
"This party will strengthen your relationship with them, and you can use it as an advantage over the Russian mafia" he replied.
"Fine am going, I might have a little fun" I replied smirking.
"Yeah I heard lots of hot girls where invited " he excitedly answered.
"Am not interested in fucking any cheap whore, but I do have a good feeling about this party". I said
Thinking about the party made me have this weird feeling, that feeling you have when your favourite dessert is served.