chapter 8

Sofie's pov

The dining table was full of all kinds of delicacies, I was stunned

"Are you expecting visitors?" I asked in awe
"Sit"
His cold voice commanded.
I wish I could pinch his cheeks till they are red, I so much hate him.
I was staring at the food on the table, I didn't know where to start, I felt like consuming it with my eyes rather than my mouth.
"Eat" his cold voice commands again.
"Can you fix that attitude of commanding people, it sucks" I muttered.
I was very frustrated with his constant commands.
I dared not to look at him in the eyes, but I could feel his cold gaze piercing through me. I dug into my food to avoid the awkwardness, truth be told, that was the most delicious food I have tasted since I came to Italy, it reminded me of my mum's food, I felt sad remembering my mum's condition, and tears fell from my eyes
"Why are you crying, does the food not suit your taste", he asked, his cold voice suddenly sounding calm and affectionate.
"Am crying because the food tastes so good" I said, taking a spoonful of rice.
His expression softens, I swear you would think he cares.

After breakfast, I went up to my room, showered, and wore an oversized t-shirt without wearing anything beneath. It was a white transparent T-shirt but I couldn't care less,  I was the only one at home so why should I bother? Mr Damone went for his business stuff, and the butler went grocery shopping. I lay on my bed with my phone, I chatted with Amira to tell her what happened last night, I didn't keep anything from her.
Damn it, she wasn't online. Thank God I brought my favorite book with me, I took out my book and read, and after what seemed like hours of reading, I went downstairs to get a can of water.
The house was very empty, I could hear my footsteps. I went to the fridge and brought the can of water, I closed the fridge and turned to leave, I saw Mr. Damone standing right in front of me, his gaze was piercing through my soul, his expression darkened, and he looked at me like I was a candy, I can see his pupils darkening. His eyes wandered over my body, and for a moment I felt naked in his stares. The oversized T-shirt rested right above my knees and my milky lap where on display. My nipples were visible through the transparent t-shirt.
"Walking around the house wearing that, looks like you are inviting me for a streamy sex, not that I mind," he said while smirking.
"I didn't know you were home" I muttered.
He walked closer to me and whispered into my ear
"Seeing you wearing this makes me want to do dirty things to you" he bites my ear lobe.
My cheeks flushed. Why is he so good at flustering me, my knees are weak. I pushed him and ran to my room.

Lorenzo's pov

Seeing her cry at the dining broke my heart, I thought it was because the food was not cooked to her taste, but it was because the food was very delicious.

I went to visit the main house to greet my mum and my younger sister, they are the only family I have and I don't joke with them. After spending some time with them I came back home.
I was thirsty and needed to drink some water, I went to the fridge to get a glass of water but the scene I met made me momentarily speechless, she was dressed in an oversized t-shirt that rested right above her knees, the cloth was transparent and her nipples were visible in it, I can feel my pants getting tight, all I want to do is to fuck her against those walls, but I have to hold myself. I could see her getting uncomfortable under my lustful stares so I decided to tease her.
"Walking around the house wearing that, looks like you are inviting me for a streamy sex, not that I mind," I said to her smirking.
"I didn't know you were home" she muttered with every courage she could muster.
I moved close to her and whispers
"Seeing you wearing this makes me want to do dirty things to you" I whispered into her ear while biting her earlobe. her scent was so calming. I want to have her under me, screaming my name but it's not yet Time.
She pushed me and ran to her room. So naive of her to think she could get away from me.
"Sooner sweetie," I said